All Topics / Help Needed! / AHHA Moment

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Dr.SpockDr.Spock
    Participant
    @dr-spock

Hi every one

Its my 40th birthday today and I have had one of those moments that Steve talks about when you realized its time to begin investing. I realize that now I am 40th that I need to get in to gear and start property investing to set up retirement, I realize that it is not going to be easy because I have had a bad credit rating, but in saying that I have paid a lot off my bad credit of and my husband and I work, so we should be able to get a loan. So hopefully in the near further I will be telling you about my first investment purchase. My goal is to have one by the end of this year. Lets see if I can do it? Don't worry I know I have a big hurdle to get over trying to find finance but I will give it my best shot and let everyone know how I get on. So as everyone says Life begins at 40, let the journey begin.

Profile photo of adldadld
    Participant
    @adld

congrats! i wish you all the best! be sure to keep us updated of your progress!

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster

Don't give up !
    If you have trouble getting finance you may have to resort to a non conforming home loan
     that allows bad credit record holders to borrow money at a dearer interest rate
    until you can earn a cleaner credit record.
    You may find a mortgage broker could be helpful that has access to non conforming lenders

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.