All Topics / Help Needed! / C Corp and Carly Crutchfield

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of newbi2newbi2
    @newbi2

Hi all wise and wonderful,

Just wondering if anyone has any experience with this group. Carly seems to be very effervescent and markateable and comes across OK in the Utube links, but how is the detail? I have a buisiness partner wanting to purchase a development product off them but at the moment I am on the fence. Any comments would be most appreciated.

thankyu
    Mick

Profile photo of Michael 888Michael 888
    Participant
    @michael-888

Hey Mick,

Have a look here:

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forums/community/heads-up/4324505?highlight=carly%2Ccrutchfield

and here:

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forums/community/heads-up/4324196?highlight=carly%2Ccrutchfield

I've gone thru the home study and it is a comprehensive product. I'm going to the Brisbane 3 day bootcamp/seminar in Oct with my nephew (whom I'm mentoring) and can't wait.

Profile photo of marleimarlei
    @marlei

Just finished Carly's 4 day bootcamp, very imformative, great speakers, high energy and Carly is a pocket dynamo. Well worth the money spent. 

Profile photo of Michael 888Michael 888
    Participant
    @michael-888

Agree with marlei,

attending the bootcamp/seminar over and above the homestudy course was well worth it as new distinctions and some different material/speakers were offered.

Certainly have no regrets about purchasing the homestudy or attending the event. Detailed and comprehensive info is delivered and well worth the investment IMO.

Profile photo of Daretodream2Daretodream2
    @daretodream2

Hi

Looking at doing the Carly Crutchfield seminar, have purchased the home study coruse and wanting to quantify her "actual" experience before the 30 day money back guarantee is up.

Has anyone does the course and actually done anything with it?

Does anyone have any evidence she has actually has been involved in developments? Does anyone have any addresses? My research has yet to come up with her owning anything, but also have not come up with any negative feedback either.
    Really don't want to spend the $$ just for additional knowledge, looking to do the course to actually develop after it.

Any feedback is really appreciated!
    Thanks

Profile photo of AzaliaAzalia
    Participant
    @azalia

Hi there,
    I have done her DVD course in it's entirety and attended the Bootcamp in Sydney July 2008. With this under my belt I landed a job at a Property Development Company in August. Her course and bootcamp is great and I got a great deal out of it. However in regards to the mentoring (or communicating to ccorp in general), I find the turnaround on email communication to be really really slow. I have not ever tried calling though. When I bought my course I believed I was getting 12 months mentoring from her personally, but now it is mentoring from one of her staff and I have not been happy with the mentoring so far. 

To answer your question about her actual experience, She originally worked for Princeton Property Group for many years before forming CCORP. She also work's closely with Tony Melvin who works for Chan & Naylor accountants. Tony does regular workshops / seminars advocating the use of trusts and company structures to purchase property and assett protection. I would assume that Carly has all her property in those sort of structures.

Profile photo of JC73JC73
    @jc73

Hi,

I'm got some emails come through about something new that Carly's office is doing. It's called Massive Results bootcamp (http://www.massiveresults.com.au). It's not about property as such and seems to be free. Has anyone else been to one of these before?

I run a business (not property related) and wondered what this seminar would be like. I remember been quite impressed by her on a DVD i got.

Cheers

JC

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.