All Topics / General Property / Perth booming again?

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Profile photo of hbbehrendorffhbbehrendorff
    @hbbehrendorff

I never said gold was the one and only uber investment that will make you rich,  What im saying is that Gold is a safe investment that will maintain the same purchasing power over time.  If you have 1kg of Gold bars in your safe,  It dosent matter if the price fluctuates,  because you still have 1kg of gold and its certain it will keep your current level of wealth at the same level over time.

But its a fact that paper money looses 5%+ value per year,  that is why its called a fiat currency. What would you rather put in a safe and not touch for 20 years ? $100 000 of paper,  or $100 000 of gold ?  After the 20 years your gold would be worth
    $265 000  while your paper is at best worth $35848 that is if it is still worth anything anymore..

After everything I have said in previous posts not one person has the slightist bit of concern about the current financial system and how private central bank owners are bringing down a collapse of the western world,  Its unblievable,  I guess none of you will take any notice untill its too late,  When unemployment is 30%+  Riots are common place and Martial law is imposed on Australia by Queen Elizabeth

Profile photo of gibbo1gibbo1
    Participant
    @gibbo1

If you bought $100k of gold, exactly, thats all you can do is sit on it.  There are very few people who would leave $100k of cash in the safe for 20 years.  Even being the most conservative of investors you would at least stick it in to a term deposit and earn some interest that would over 20 years be higher then the rate of inflation.  There would be some additinal purchasing power from you cash investment.  I don't think gold over a period of 20 years would do much better then most term deposits

Profile photo of hbbehrendorffhbbehrendorff
    @hbbehrendorff

The fact is inflation is much higher then 5%,  my figure was only as an example,  Even in a term deposit your purchasing power will deteriorate,  Also the government will tax you on your so called "profits"  Even with a 6% term depost your really loosing at minimum 1% per year and people wonder why there superannuation fund can't support them once they retire. The system is designed to blood suck everything out of you untill you die.

Profile photo of harbharb
    @harb
    hbbehrendorff wrote:
    But its a fact that paper money looses 5%+ value per year, that is why its called a fiat currency.

No mate, I don't go for foreign rubbish. I drive a holden and ain't nuthin' wrong with da battery.

Quote:
    What would you rather put in a safe and not touch for 20 years ? $100 000 of paper, or $100 000 of gold ? After the 20 years your gold would be worth
    $265 000 while your paper is at best worth $35848 that is if it is still worth anything anymore..

I only keep property titles in the safe but I do see your point , keeping $100,000 in a safe is not earning you anything. You could also end up ribbed in which case you lose the lot. Putting in in a term deposit at 7% would be safer and return you $386,000 after 20 years which is slightly more then keeping gold in the safe with the added benefit of avoiding the fluctuations.

Quote:
    After everything I have said in previous posts not one person has the slightist bit of concern about the current financial system and how private central bank owners are bringing down a collapse of the western world, Its unblievable, I guess none of you will take any notice untill its too late, When unemployment is 30%+ Riots are common place and Martial law is imposed on Australia by Queen Elizabeth

Stop picking on the old girl, she'll be dead and buried long before unemployment will reach 30% and martial laws are imposed. I think you need to cut down on the late night scary movies and whatever you do stay off the Mad Max trilogies. People have been worried about the collapse of one thing or another long before Jesus was born yet we're still around, chill out and find yourself a gf dude.

Profile photo of devo76devo76
    @devo76

Ha ha. I just had a meal  and a couple of beersdown the pub  with my $50 bucks and i put the change in a pokie. Got the feature. $127.000. Man stuff housing,shares or gold. I cant lose.

Profile photo of gibbo1gibbo1
    Participant
    @gibbo1

devo, are you interested in a half share for a lotto ticket this saturday?

@devo76
    gibbo1 wrote:
    devo, are you interested in a half share for a lotto ticket this saturday?

I am giving my crew the afternoon off and shouting them a few beers. The dollar value in them putting in extra effort will be far greater than the cost of a few beers. Plus another 5 bucks might fall into a pokie too. My wealth is snowballing now.

@hbbehrendorff

Wow,  Could a mod or Steve tell my why my posts are being censored and why my IP was blocked ? I have not broken any of the forum rules or conditions.

I made another account and made 3 posts before it was deleted and the account blocked,  Now access to my original account has been reinstated ???  Yet I have recieved no warning or notification for doing anything wrong ?

Obviously for some reason or another my posts from this account (you can check my post history) is causing some kind distress to the people whom are in control of this supposed forum,  Which is cause for concern,  as my posts only relate to factual information about our banking systems and theses about the future of the Australian housing market and the ecconomy in general

But why would information and conversing about these subjects be of any concern to propertyinvestment.com management ? after all this is a investment forum right ? or perhaps censoring the truth is bad business for propertyinvestment.com ? Lets face it,  Steve has set this site up to make money,  so if posts where made to contradict his personal opinion that could have a possible bad effect on his web generated profits ?  But obviously I could'nt assure that as no one has spoken to me or informed me that oposing the views of steve will get your IP address blocked

But what other possible reason could there be ?  I was thinking and well.. We all know that the internet in Australia is government censored and soon there will be Internet2 which will bann all but a few thosand government approved sites,  All other sites will not be avaliable to the Australian public,  so maybe its possible that someone with a special agenda who has seen my posts has ordered him to stop my access to this site ?  But why ?  who could possibly be out there that would care whether I post information such as the RBA is a privately owned bank or that the housing bubble was artifically created and that soon it will all come to a big end,  Especially if everything I say is false ?

Really I couldnt tell you why Propertyinvesting.com has gone to the effort to stop me getting the facts out to all the people who participate on this site for Investing or Ecconomic knowledge,  Untill such time that they tell me what I have done wrong I will have to sit and wonder…

Oh and just for you special people reading this,  Continuing to stop me from exposing the truth will only result in more negative publicity against the affiliates of this site and there franchises,  Especially if my ISP is involved to try and Censor me

@devo76

I think everyone appreciates a opposing view point but you take it beyond that and end up far from what this forum is about.I personally do not understand why you are here. You do not want to invest in property and you dont want to help others. You just want everyone to convert to your line of thinking and you get worked up when people dont tow the line.

Thats just my personal observation. I have no idea why you were banned etc.

@hbbehrendorff
    devo76 wrote:
    I think everyone appreciates a opposing view point but you take it beyond that and end up far from what this forum is about.I personally do not understand why you are here. You do not want to invest in property and you dont want to help others. You just want everyone to convert to your line of thinking and you get worked up when people dont tow the line.

Thats just my personal observation. I have no idea why you were banned etc.

I don't think I have made any posts which are far beyond what this forum is about,  And if everyone thinks that Ecconomics and Monetary Issues is non related to Property Investing and Investing in general then obviously Im wrong,  But from where I stand if knowing more about how the system works,  The same system that everyone here wants to make money from either helps them from making a wrong decision or loosing money from rotten investments then I think thats 100% relative to this forum subject

You say I do not want to invest in property,  I don't know what made you come to that pre conceived idea but it could'nt be farther from the truth,  I think property is one of the soundest investments one can make,  Actually I come from a family that owns both residential and industrial propertys,  commercial office blocks,  thousands of acres of farmland,  mortgages and even shares

What I am trying to urge people to realise,  actually I don't even care if they realise,  I would be happy if they just sought out the real facts and compare it with histroy to determine there own opinion,  If they done that they could prevent themselves from disaster in these unstable times we are currently in

If I where not here to help then why would I bother going to such effort to reveal the true facts that are not shown by our privately owned media company's ?  I have no profit to make of any of you,  Im not selling anything or anybody and I don't have any evil hidden agenda,  Im just here to present facts and I have welcomed anybody here to correct me on any which may be false or even argue any of my points to the contrary,  I'm 100% transparent in my mission,  If only the people on the sidelines where aswell

Profile photo of bardonbardon
    Participant
    @bardon

hbbehrendorff,

You have got it all wrong fiat money is good for house prices and other bubbles….if you cant beat them join them

if it wasn't for the NWO where would Gough Whitlam have taken us

We are watching……………………………..

Viewing 11 posts - 21 through 31 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.