All Topics / General Property / distressed sellers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of crashycrashy
    Participant
    @crashy

In my area there are 2 properties agents are advertising as 'distressed sellers'. A year ago one of these properties was listed at 380k, now listed at 280k. It seems there is just NO buyer interest out there ( I said buyers, not tyre kickers)

limbo limbo………..

I might have a go @ 200k

Profile photo of Bayside property investmentsBayside property investments
    Participant
    @bayside-property-investments

It dose not matter what the market is doing you can always make money in real estate. 
    The key is buy at wholesale or at the right price!!!  If the market value is $220,000 how do you get it for $195,000??? 
    I always buy at the right price – do not rely 100% on capital gain (growth)…

good luck…

Profile photo of simplesimple
    Participant
    @simple

Once you start getting this kind of discounted RE on the market, it will create chain reaction driving area prices down.  It also create shock waves among those who already sitting on the fence, scaring them and they do further mistakes due to emotional decisions.

Profile photo of ummesterummester
    @ummester
    crashy wrote:

In my area there are 2 properties agents are advertising as 'distressed sellers'. A year ago one of these properties was listed at 380k, now listed at 280k. It seems there is just NO buyer interest out there ( I said buyers, not tyre kickers)

limbo limbo………..

I might have a go @ 200k

One thing this forum has made me aware of is that you have absolutely nothing to loose. Put your 200K bid in and post how it turns out for you.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.