All Topics / General Property / Active Property Network (Melb) Meeting Monday 1st September – All Welcome

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Rookie DeveloperRookie Developer
    @rookie-developer

What better way to kick off the spring property season than our Designed To Sell themed meeting on Monday 1st September?

Katrina Maes from http://www.stagedhomes.com.au takes us through all the dos & don’ts of presenting your property for sale in the best possible way, to ensure it sells quicker, and for more! A quick sale for more than we were hoping for, I like that!

Katrina has been around fashion & home design all her life, and has used this experience to create Finishing Touch, a fabulous package that you can use to create such a WOW from your property that prospective buyers will be fighting each other to buy your property, even in this current market. Part of Katrina’s business is to assist sellers with purchasing the right staging items, at bargain prices, then to arrange them for maximum effect. Katrina recently took Bec out shopping, and returned with a car full of goodies with a bill far less than I was expecting. Once all these items had been implemented, along with Katrina’s knack for putting everything in just the right place, we sold it in just about a week. So much for a tough selling market!

Crunch the Numbers with Brendan Kelly returns after a hiatus of a few months, with our IT man, Tim Wilson taking us through his recently completed renovation & sale of a unit in Caulfield Sth. I won't give too much away here, but with Katrina’s help to finish a fabulous renovation, Tim hasn’t stopped smiling since receiving the offer!

We again have our fantastic regular speakers, as always. Brendan not only crunches the numbers with Tim, but takes us through the next stage of his yearlong Property 101 course. This is worth the cost of entry 10 times over just on its own! Neil ‘Mr Dependable’ Gorman also continues to educate us on everything finance, and I feel my knowledge & confidence on finance has increased 10 fold since Neil started with us a little over a year ago. Never pay an unnecessary exit fee, too much interest or get caught in the wrong loan with Neil about. Phil Schibeci will of course be there to kick us off, and has a little more to provoke some thoughts on Discovering Your Purpose. Phil might also have some updates on his beachside development too!

Make sure you arrive this month on time as you don't want to miss one of Katrina’s tips as it may cost you thousands of dollars in lost sales, and all the rest of the guys just keep filling our heads with great info!

MEETING DETAILS:
    New Hope Baptist Church Community Events Room

Cnr Middleborough & Springfield Roads, North Blackburn
    6.30pm onwards for 7.00pm start (sharp) to 9.30pm finish (networking 9.30pm to 10.00pm)
    $20 cover charge for hall hire*
    Please bring a pen, paper and a drink if required – and plenty of questions of course!
    * FREE to members

Monday 6 October – Development Special

Monday 10 November – Please note, this is the second Monday of November due to Melbourne Cup weekend
    Monday 1 December – Steve McKnight

For all the details on upcoming meetings, a stack of great property investing information & to subscribe to our free monthly newsletter, please go to http://www.activepropertynetwork.com.au

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.