All Topics / Value Adding / Guided Hand?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of trigger22trigger22
    @trigger22

hi all, my name is ben. im 25years old.
    i purchased my first house nearly 3 years ago by myself. For the last 2 years iv been hitting the loan as hard as i could and now are in a position to purchase again. iv renovated the house and are looking to do the same again, either renting it out or selling it.
    The question im asking is im after a mentor. I know this is not going to be for everyone and i may find it hard to come across one. im looking for someone who buys property and does them up either to rent out or sell again. i live in victoria, narre warren south. some one out this side of town would be nice but is not essential as im a sales rep and are out on the road.
    I know things in this world dont come for free, and im sure we can come to some sort of agreement. im handy with my hands and love doing renovations so im sure i can repay you for your time. Im looking for someone to show me what they have done, not asking for all your tricks of the trade just a guided hand. If your someone who's proud of what you've done and are willing to teach your knowledge to someone else, im ready to learn.
    if your interested or would like to know more please reply to this post or email me at [email protected]

Thank you..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.