All Topics / Heads Up! / FREE Tickets to the Brisbane Property Expo

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of MichaelYardneyMichaelYardney
    Participant
    @michaelyardney

QLD Forum members – As a regular keynote speaker at the property Expos I am able to offer you FREE tickets to the Brisbane Property Expo which will be held on September 12th and 14th

Details to get your free ticket are a little complicated but it’s worth the trouble – it will save you $18, save time registering at the event and you can get a few extra tickets for your friends.

This is how you get your tickets:

Go to http://www.propertyexpo.com.au

Click on Brisbane and Press Enter.

Click in the bottom right hand corner where it says Discount Tickets
    (don't worry; you will get more than the $5 off they are offering you – I'll explain how.)
    On the next page click in the bottom right hand corner where it says Promo Code Holders

Fill in your details to register and then put in the promotional code: METRO

Your FREE ticket will be emailed to you.

Please repeat this again for your spouse or friends.

I won't be speaking this time round as I will be conducting a seminar in Sydney that weekend – but come along and listen to my business partner George Kafantaris and say hello to the Brisbane team of metropole

Enjoy!!

Profile photo of MichaelYardneyMichaelYardney
    Participant
    @michaelyardney

Just bumping this up to remind Qld forum members that they can get free tickets by using the code at the beginning of this message rather than paying at the door.

The Expo is next weekend.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.