All Topics / Commercial Property / locating commercial shops for rent or to buy in WA

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of PosEnterprisesPosEnterprises
    @posenterprises

Hi can anyone give me some advice on where to look to find a commercial shop to rent or buy.  Should i use a business broker or?  Don't where to look to find the right priced deals.

Also  how many residential IP's should i have under my belt before i venture out into commercial.  I would like to buy a small shop for my wife to start a small business.  But trying to find a good one is hard!

thanks for any advice

Profile photo of IP FreelyIP Freely
    @ip-freely

Why purchase the property when she should rent (at least until you know that the venture will work)? A business broker will only be looking to sell an existing business.

Resi and commercial properties are two different categories, Westfield only buys houses to demolish so why do you need experience with resi before considering other categories.

Websites – realcommercial.com.au, domaincommercial.com.au, or look for some of the commercial real estate agency websites eg knight frank, hookers, colliers etc

Profile photo of azeemiazeemi
    Participant
    @azeemi

hi,
    well you are saying right that "when trying to find good one is hard" but here i have simple solution
     you can check the available commercial properties in signatures.
    may it helps..
    Good Luck.

Profile photo of PosEnterprisesPosEnterprises
    @posenterprises

Thanks Azeemi where is commercial properties in signatures???

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.