All Topics / Heads Up! / Buy When Blood is on the Streets : Alternative take on property cycles

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of ZankeeZankee
    @zankee

Hi Guys

someone sent me a question asking "what is your take on property cycles" I manged to lose the link in all the clutter in my in box. I hope this gets to the right person.

The statement "Buy when there is blood on the streets" was made by John D Rockefeller, the richest man in history. In fact, a study of the ten wealthiest people has uncovered one striking commonality.

They invested into assets when everyone told them to sell!

As property markets spiral downwards these wealthy individuals invested significant sums of money to acquire assets at discount prices. When markets rebounded, as they always do, their wealth escalated dramatically.

J.Paul Getty purchased the Hotel Pierre for $2.35 million in the midst of the great depression. When the economy rebounded this hotel shot up in value to between $25 and $35 million.  Getty bought "when there was blood on the streets." when everybody was selling – and he made the big bucks.

I recently met George Ross, Trumps chief legal adviser while at a conference in the US. Trumps first real estate deal was when New York stumbling towards bankruptcy. It was a complex deal, he had to get agreement from many different players. When all was said and done he profited to the tune of $350 million on that deal alone.

He bought when there was "blood on the streets"

Right now there is blood on the streets in the global property market yet savvy investors know when to buy and how to buy regardless of what banks, politicians and economists say about the credit crunch, banking meltdown and all the other nasties the media continues to shovel down our throats.

Smart investors know the most important criteria for investing in property regardless of property cycles is being able to

1. Eliminate emotion
    2  Do the maths
    3. Get out if the numbers don't work.
    4  accurately measure 18 variables in any property investment.

Investors use a unique strategy to eliminate 99% of ALL risk on their property deals and acquire buy-to-rent homes at discounted prices. These provide monthly income and locked in profits regardless of property cycles and interest rates.

You can learn more about this unique investment strategy by going to visit the site of a good friend (and mentor) of mine who used this strategy to buy 48 properties in 90 days without using his own money. After retiring at the age of 37 he did his masters degree in economics and his thesis topic was "Real estate as an investment instrument, a practical guide"

He has just released a brand new DVD called "Property investing in an uncertain market" which I am trying to get him to allow me to share it on the forum

If you interested in learning how to eliminate the risk in property investing go have a look at http://tinyurl.com/4w49wj

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.