All Topics / General Property / Do you think this property has really been withdrawn from sale?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of businessasusualbusinessasusual
    Participant
    @businessasusual

can I have some advice please?

A few weeks ago a emailed an agent regarding an interstate property advertised for sale. He told me the owners had "rented the house out and withdrawn it from sale to paint it".

The property is still being advertised on the internet and i am still a bit interested in it. Is it likely to be for sale and how can I get to it? 

Today I ordered a free 7 day trial with pdslive so I can try and find out who owns the property – it should activate tomorrow.

Is there anything else I can do?

JM

Profile photo of CDCD
    Participant
    @cd

My guess would be that it'd been on the market for a while and the owners decided they weren't going to get the $ they wanted for it in this market. Ask the agent if the owners might change their mind if you offered their asking price. He oughta jump at the chance to get his commission after all. Assuming you are willing to offer the asking price :)

Profile photo of L.A AussieL.A Aussie
    @l.a-aussie

The agents will leave it on the website as long as possible to get exposure, and try to sell other properties off it.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.