All Topics / Help Needed! / Opinions needed

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of baconbacon
    Participant
    @bacon

Hey guys,
    Question here.

I am going to be leaving to America soon and am wanting to rent out my Apartment in Subiaco / PERTH. I have used a company who is well known around Subiaco the last few times I have gone away. However am not happy with what happened last time, with careless errors. Any suggestions?

Next I will be gone for 8 months, which is an annoying time. Just wondering on peoples thoughts here.
    I am guessing it would be easier to just rent it out for 6 months? 8 months is a weird time.

Thanks guys and girls

Profile photo of sallyannsallyann
    @sallyann

I use Wentworth for my Daglish one, have had no probs the last couple of years since using them.

Just let prospective tenants know it's available for 8 months, you may get someone interested in the whole time, especiallly as the vacancy rate is still low.

Profile photo of quickchickquickchick
    @quickchick

Many people who take on a 6 month lease will be more than happy to stay on a month by month basis after their original lease expires. Shouldn't be a problem.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.