All Topics / Help Needed! / Where do I start?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of AimHigherAimHigher
    Participant
    @aimhigher

Hi all

I'm reasonably new to the site and I'd like some help with educating myself and my husband.

We're looking to get into CF+ properties and I'd also like to learn about the rent to buy scenario.

I'm reading Rich Dad, Poor Dad at the moment – what an eye opener! – and I'd like your advice on anything we could read, any seminars we could attend or sites to get into or even courses we could complete that will help us become as educated as possible. I've had a few tips elaready which I'm looking into but I'm always open to more.

In particular I'd like to have something – either software or books etc – that can show me how to work out if a property will be CF+.  I understand that there are several factors to take into account like interest, rental income etc.  I'd also like the complete story on rent to buy – again, I understand a little but by no means a lot!  I had thought of buying John Fitzgerald Success from Scratch but I don't think it's the direction we want to take.  Having said that, if it's been worthwhile for you please let me know.

It really is a case of "You don't know what you don't know".  What's worked for you?  What gave you the best education?  I'm gobbling up every bit of wisdom I can from forums, in my opinion peoples experiences count for a hell of a lot but I recognise a real need to learn the whole lot from top to bottom in a more formal way so I'd really appreicate your input.

Thanks everyone 

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.