All Topics / General Property / Jason Whitton Positive realestate

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of lakeinneslakeinnes
    Participant
    @lakeinnes

Has anyone had any exposure to the mentoring program offered by Jason Whitton 'Positive Realestate'  There was a promotional CD in a recent API mag that had some pretty good stuff on there. To join up costs close on 9K which sounds pretty steep. I've impressed with them so far but they have had some negative press see below.

"WHITTON'S WORST OF THE WORST IN WEALTH WIZARDRY – Consumer Alert"

And on a scale ranging from bad to awful, they don't come any worse than Jason Whitton's Positive Real Estate operation – also known as Richmastery.
    http://www.jenman.com.au/news_alert.php?id=63 – 32k – CachedSimilar pages

Has any one had any personal experience good or bad?

Profile photo of v8ghiav8ghia
    @v8ghia

Your 9k would be better spent on using it for a 5% or more deposit on a cheapy property in the middle of nowhere at the asking price and using limited or none whatseover negotiating skills. Seriously.
    Save your money. NO ONE that charges that sort of dough for 'mentoring' has anything on the agenda other than firslty lining their own pockets, and then getting the second bit of the cherry by offering 'special deals' on properties 'wholesa'e' from other business associates, or even worse, form trawling RE.com.au  Not a negative post. Fact unfortunatley.

All the best.

Profile photo of lakeinneslakeinnes
    Participant
    @lakeinnes

OK , thanks for your advice.   I'm leaning toward the DIY approach now myself

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.