All Topics / Help Needed! / Cashflowcapital.com has anyone used them??

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of Mal111Mal111
    @mal111

Has anyone used the company Cashflowcapital.com to buy/find investment properties for them?? If you have or if you are a Gold member of their website I would like to hear from you.

Profile photo of imugliimugli
    @imugli

I saw this and was interested myself…

They say the site finds properties that are paying 6 – 10%… I would think this is a pretty broad margin to be painting as CF+ (depending on deposit, structure of course), but am interested in finding out if anyone has registered…

Profile photo of johnstaljohnstal
    @johnstal

Hi Mal,

For what it is worth I will put my hand up. I am a Gold Member of Cashflow Capital. They are a Buyers Agency.

I was a bit sceptical about the results I would get when first joined as I have always done my own research, negotiation etc and never used a Buyers Agent before. I had two negative geared properties so was looking for more Cashflow when went with Spiro Kladis and the gang at Cashflow Capital. Also I was just curious where all these properties were so for $500-$600 (I only paid $500 it is now $660 I see) I thought it would be a good investment into my eductaion. I had a one on one meeting with Spiro. I really got on well with him and found him to be very easy to deal with. So I went with them.

I cant really do anything than give positive feedback. One of Spiros buyers agents was assigned to me, I gave them my criteria and he regularily updated me with what he found for me. You get a daily email with all the properties they add on their website for the day. So you do get a fair variety. As a free member all you see are old properties that have been on the market for at least a month. Each property they list  you get Residex, RpData, ABS stats and their property report from PDS which is pretty cool.

6 weeks after I joined I bought a Dual Occupancy in coastal Qld. Not fully CF+ at the moment but close enough and I will be infront next month when lease renewed. I did all my own due dilligence of course and went up there myself for inspection of the area. Dont know how people can buy site unseen. They did all the negotiation and helped me through all the contract stages etc. Got a great price and that was when the market was booming so …For this I had to pay a 2% plus gst Buyers Agents fee but for the service I got I reckon it was well worth it. Plus got my $500 annual sign up fee back as promised.

They wont be for everyone as you can do a lot of it yourself, but for people who are time poor like me I reckon this is a pretty good service. It forced me to get myself geared right for the current climate as well which I am so thankful I did when I did it.

Now I am looking at buying again right now. Not through Cashflow Capital this time as I was put on an opportunity by a friend of mine. If this falls over though I am probably going to have another talk with CFC. I am also looking at some properties they have on their new website http://www.GrowthProperty.com.au in "predicted" growth areas. Thats worth a look to. As part of the Cashflow Capital Gold Membership I got a Gold Membership to this site for free as well.

John S

Profile photo of imugliimugli
    @imugli

Thanks John – appreciate the info. Are there any other fees or charges associated with the services they provide? Commissions, spotters fees etc?

Profile photo of johnstaljohnstal
    @johnstal

No. The $600 odd membership fee. (refunded on first sale)

2% plus GST commission.Finders fee.

The only "extra" costs were that I got a local Pest and Building Inspector myself which they highly suggest you do. I would anyway but found the whole process pretty trustworthy. They didnt have their own P&B arrangements which I initially thought was a bit strange as they seem to sell a few properties in the area I bought. But they apparently dont recommend anyone as they dont want to be seen as getting a "mate" in.

I was just reading some posts on the percieved negatives of Cashflow Capital on this forum. I think a place like Cashflow Capital does have a place in this industry. I am lucky enough to be earning some decent cash but unfortuantley I dont have as much time to sit around researching areas that some people seem to be able to. I am happy to pay experts for this service.

Also I might add the rentals that are listed for each property seem to be right and not intentially inflated as somewhere it was suggested. They are either market rent of the area or the leased rents. From my experience as part of the contract stage they/me ensured as part of the contract that the rent was as listed.

Again from my experience I dont think they are a Scam or anything at all. Quite the opposite, they seem to go out of their way to portray how trustworthy they are. 

Anyway, maybe I am a lucky one I dont know but I would recommend them if you are someone in my position. I am surprised they arent on here already. Seems everyone else is selling them selves. I get on pretty well with Spiro, I might let him know about this forum if he doesnt already know. He can promote his business himself unless he wants to pay me :)

John S

Profile photo of Mars33Mars33
    Participant
    @mars33

Hi

I am new  to this forum. Has anyone done business with Spiro Kladis / Cashflow Capital .com.au

He is suggesting to buy cashflow positive properties in USA ( particularly properties that are available for for-closure by the banks. )

Buying them outright , renovating  them and then selling them slightly under market rate .  The owner pays the cost of the house plus interest over a fixed period of 20-25 years. You recoup your principal amount in 8 years ( approx ) and for the balance 12 years you get a cash flow positive returns  on your investment.

Has anyone recently  done business with him ? How reliable and trustworthy is this gentleman ?

Thank You,

Cheers

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.