Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of shirlsshirls
    @shirls

Can some-one please advise me ..I put a deposit on a block of land in Muchea WA almost 10 mths and Im still awaiting the release of the titles ..I was not stressed about this untill a went on line and noticed that the blocks were re  released at a lower price ..Im freaking …I dont even have a morgtage yet and Im will be already in debt 60k before I even start ..I got a reply back from the developer who is not willing to neg any other deal ..
    I am seeking legal advice but the contract was upon finace approval which I did obtain 10 mths ago ..and the contract is unconditional …
    HElp me please some-one ..my world has just falling apart !!!!
    Shirley

Profile photo of sallyannsallyann
    @sallyann

How much was the deposit?

Profile photo of shirlsshirls
    @shirls

the deposit was 5k they wanted 10k ,, deposit not the issue at the moment ..I really like where the block is …but knowing that the block next door is way less kills me ….and the bank loan will too!!!!!!!!!!

Profile photo of mpertilempertile
    @mpertile

you might be able pull out of the contract, but there will be a penalty fee if you do seeing as you've gone unconditional.  Look over the contract to see what that fee might be, and get some legal advice.  You will then have to weigh up whether it's better to pay that penalty fee or just go through with the contract….

Profile photo of sallyannsallyann
    @sallyann

Agree with mpertile, get some legal advice and add up the costs of (presumably) loss of deposit plus fees, against possibly buying again at a cheaper price.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.