All Topics / General Property / Realigning Boundaries

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of barney2803barney2803
    Participant
    @barney2803

Hi folks,

I am looking at buying two blocks in SA and making three blocks out of them and need some help as to the best method to do this.

I beleive that I can realign the boundary on one of the block (change from 500m2 to 300m2) and then the result will be I have one 300m2 block and another 800m2. Then i would subdivide the bigger one into 2 giving me three blocks.

What does it cost to "realign" boundaries?
     If i did this method, would i then only pay one Subdivision fee in additoin to the realigning cost?
    I would also still have to pay for the services to be connected to the new block.

Any suggestions or advice?

Profile photo of ScampScamp
    @scamp

Just go to the council and explain your situation. You probably will have to pay only for 1 subdivision if you make sure that your dudes do all the work in 1 go, instead of doing it in 2-3 times. So make sure you have the whole situation sketched up , not just half the story that you have here. ( I presume 2 blocks of 400 and 1 block of 300 ) That's just 1 subdivision with minor extra costs for the extra realignment.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.