All Topics / Help Needed! / Finding a good property manager in Deception Bay

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of lisainmelbourne29064lisainmelbourne29064
    @lisainmelbourne29064

I've just bought an investment property in Deception Bay and had hoped to use the same agent I'd bought the house through, but their administration leaves a lot to be desired. 

Can anyone please recommend a good property manager in the area? Many thanks, Lisa

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Lisa

I have a number of properties on the northside and use Mayfair who are excellent.

Give Keith Clarke (the principal) a call on 0411 516 259 and say i said g'day.

There service is 2nd to non and very friendly and professional.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of TracyDTracyD
    @tracyd

Hi Lisa,
    I changed my agent over to Ray White in DBay about 6 mths ago. I couldnt be happier as the previous agent was terrible. As soon as i changed I got new tenants with a rent increase of $50 per week. The previous agents were not pro active and had seriously undervalued the rent!
    Ray White have been very helpful.
    Good luck with it :)
    Tracy

Profile photo of lisainmelbourne29064lisainmelbourne29064
    @lisainmelbourne29064

Hi Richard and Tracy,

Thanks very much for your response.  I'm following up with both agencies and will let you know how I go. 

Tracy, is there a particular person you'd recommend in the PM area of Ray White Deception Bay?

Cheers
    Lisa

Profile photo of JETTJETT
    @jett

Stay away from L.J.Hooker up there. Bunch of Shonks and Conman. PM me, if you want the info.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.