All Topics / Overseas Deals / Postive cashflow USA

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Profile photo of rlillycroprlillycrop
    @rlillycrop

CNN are doing a special on Detroit at the moment, with some interesting videos:

http://money.cnn.com/news/specials/assignment_detroit

Profile photo of NaniNani
    Participant
    @nani

Hi all

Just a small input.

I went to Dolf de Roos seminar, and someone asked him about Detroit.  He also said "not now" to Detroit, due to the car industry being the main source of income for the area.

Nani
    Email Me

The road to success is always under construction

Profile photo of pmauricepmaurice
    @pmaurice

well what a great laugh this thread is.

two people going at it, a bit childish i think.

I think when your promoting your companies getting involved in a slanging match does not really do the best for your business.

Being a public forum, people should be able to say what they feel,

however, my suggestion would be when promoting a business,dont act childish, as it turns people away from you.

Profile photo of kong71286kong71286
    Participant
    @kong71286

Hi guys,

I would just like to say thanks for your advice and for your insights about investing in the US =)

Kong

Profile photo of Maggie JMaggie J
    Participant
    @maggie-j

Hi there everyone. It's my first visit to the site and I must admit I'm a bit bewildered by what I've read!

I thought this site was a place for like minded people to get together to discuss investment strategys or similar topics.

It seems to me that for mature men, (i'm guessing that's the case) with a similar focus, the aim would be to chat and share information that may benefit each other.
    It appears that the discussion has disintergrated into "who's going to have the last say no matter what?"

Don't tell me it's true………………………..please don't tell me that boys never really do grow up!!

Profile photo of ModeratorModerator
    @moderator

I would like to see this discussion get 'back on track'.  I agree with sentiments that earlier parts of the discussion 'lost its way' but that is now nearly three months ago. 

There is still a valuable discussion to be had regarding "Positive Cashflow USA". So lets try and keep posts helpful and relevant and ensure that future posts add value to the discussion.

Regards,

Profile photo of kphtradekphtrade
    Participant
    @kphtrade
    Nigel Kibel wrote:
    Current figures in Detroit Unemployment 29% Property vacancy 19% Is currently rated as the most dangerous city to live in the United States I am sure that like anywhere there are opportunities there. However if you are not in the group you can get into trouble very quickly. Their are must better and safer places to invest in the United States
    Profile photo of kphtradekphtrade
    Participant
    @kphtrade

Hello Nigel

Like your no nonense and honest approach.I am looking very carefully at unemployment crime and vacancy rates in the diferent counties in Texas.Can you please contact me.

Many Thanks

Ken
    [email protected]

Profile photo of bek_leighbek_leigh
    Participant
    @bek_leigh

Hi Rob

Can you please tell me which Texas City you purchased in and which Property Management company ended up being the best one to work with?

Thanks Bek

Viewing 9 posts - 21 through 29 (of 29 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.