All Topics / General Property / Foreclosure Listings

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Profile photo of AimHigherAimHigher
    Participant
    @aimhigher
    Jon Chown wrote:
    Why on earth would anyone want a list of foreclosure Properties.   If you think that you are going to get any special deal here then guess again.   Try following any Public Trustee auction and you will see that in many cases they get more than the property is worth just because so many people go to these auctions in the belief that they are going to secure a bargain and they continue to out bid each other to above real value.

The Seller/Auctioneer have a very strict duty of care to make sure that they obtain best value for the property in order to stop the Original owner sueing the forcloser for underselling their property.   Stop and think about how you would feel if the shoe were on the other foot and it was your property being foreclosed.   Would you like to think that the Bank did everything in their power to make sure that you got  the best price?   I'm sure you would.

Whoa, there, Jon.

I haven't decided on anything yet.  I'm looking at a lot of options – which I think is wise. It's called research, I believe.  Thankfully I'm not naive enough to beleive that buying a home under these circumstances means I'll get it for close to nothing.  Just exploring.

Profile photo of ErikHErikH
    @erikh

try typing this into google "mortgage sale site:www.realestate.com.au" and if you want just add in a suburb name or any other details you want before the site reference.

Just now in google:
    "mortgagee sale" in realestate.com.au gives about 672 listings
    "motivated seller" in realestate.com.au gives about 404 listings

Profile photo of ebinezerebinezer
    @ebinezer

Yeah friends and well wishers I am here to help you as agent for foreclosures. You can make a visit to my place anytime, just give me a buzz to 55886644.

ebinezer
    foreclosures[/url%5D

Profile photo of ebinezerebinezer
    @ebinezer

Hello to everyone, do all of you aware of the importance of a property now a days. It is a assert for your upcoming generation. Please do bother when there is a good offer. Do just overlook it. It's very important in day to days life. I also agree with Jon, study the situation your are into then step forward.

silverster
    foreclosures

Profile photo of ummesterummester
    @ummester

Why not just go to all the auctions in the area where you want to find a foreclosed property and put a low bid in? The ones that accept are probably bank sales – they probably have reserves set at valuation levels not vendor and REA speculation.

Ultimately, you are chasing the low price, right? Not the fact that it was actually a foreclosed property.

Viewing 5 posts - 21 through 25 (of 25 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.