All Topics / Finance / Share Your Ideas.com.au

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of don juandon juan
    @don-juan

Hi Guys,

I recently joined up with a site called shareyourideas.com.au its for everyday people who are looking for ways that they can save money without compromising on their lifestyles. Anyway there was a section called Property Investment and another one called Finance (home loans, credit cards, personal loans etc) and in the Forum people were saying that they need more people to contribute ideas in these sections and i thought about everyone in this site. There are alot of people here who have good ideas and what I like about the Share your Ideas site is that it could be for people who are not investors but who need advice or help and you guys could really make a difference to them. There is a registration fee of $12 per year which is not much really but there are categories there that you guys could could save money with too (i liked the section on children since i have a few), theres also a comp with a $1000 fuel card as the prize and all you have to do is post tips and suggestions.

Anyway thought anyone here who wants to share their experiences with others should go and take a look.

Thanks Don.

Profile photo of MortgagePlusMortgagePlus
    @mortgageplus

I haven't looked yet, but it sounds like they have taught a bunch of people how to lose $12 to me.
    There are a lot of forums out there that don't chargs? Why should this one. They should encourage people to join, and contribute.

Paying money to join forums seem the reverse of what they are getting at.

I will look at it anyway, but there is absolutely no way I will pay to join.

Profile photo of MortgagePlusMortgagePlus
    @mortgageplus

I tried to look at it, and it's true. $12/year. Cool

I wish the site, and it's 6 members all the best.

Profile photo of don juandon juan
    @don-juan

Hi Tim,

Its not a forum it has a forum but its like a little community that share ideas with each other. I saw it promoted at a council event and thats why i joined.

It has a lot of categories that can really help people who need it. There was one suggestion that i really liked about how to save money on grocery shopping and to avoid useless coupons that are usually for things you dont need. We have chagned our shopping routine and have saved $8.00 per week. I know it doesnt sound like much but its not bad, and if you have ideas that could help someone else why not share???

If you dont have any ideas than dont join. I was only suggesting it because i thought with all the ideas here someone who doesnt know much might benefit.

Up to you though.

Profile photo of TranceTrance
    @trance

spam :)

like the man said, thats $12 I could use for something else or even better $12 I could put into my future investments :P

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.