All Topics / Help Needed! / Good suburbs in Bribane

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of wengyiewengyie
    @wengyie

I am looking for IP properties in Brisbane.  What would be good suburbs for me to start my research?

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

All depends on your price range and what you are after.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of JLJL
    @jl

A property researcher I came across was spruiking Beaudesert as the next boom area.  I haven't looked into it myself, but might be worth researching yourself.  I do not know the person who told me, so I do not know what criteria they have used to come to this conclusion.  Just thought I'd pass it on too someone who could find it useful.
    JL

Profile photo of SambosaSambosa
    @sambosa

Hey Wengyie,

I live in Brisbane and have looked at many many deals over the years in many different Brisbane suburbs, it really depends on what you are looking for.  I personally am chasing positive investments, and have found none in Brisbane thus far.  This obviously doesn't mean they aren't out there, but you will have to committ alot of time finding them. 

Warwick and surrounding areas has provided me with good profits in capital gains recently, but a good quality positive cashflow property still isn't shining.  Let me know if you find anything!  I am keen to go in as a business partner or provide some finance.

Cheers

Sam Sandford
    Sandford Finance Pty Ltd

Participant
    @qlds007

Sam

Have to disagree with you.

I only buy + cash flow properties and have certainly found them in Brisbane.

Admitedly you have to look and look but you also have to now how to add value or create the + cash flow with alternative financing strategies such wrapping, LTO, subdividing or flipping.

Dig deep i promise they are out there.

Participant
    @qlds007

Sam

Have to disagree with you.

I only buy + cash flow properties and have certainly found them in Brisbane.

Admitedly you have to look and look but you also have to now how to add value or create the + cash flow with alternative financing strategies such wrapping, LTO, subdividing or flipping.

Dig deep i promise they are out there.

Profile photo of Event HorizonEvent Horizon
    @event-horizon

depends on wot your after… the obvious growth areas with the right fundamentals such as government spending on infrastructure, transport, new development encouraged with changes to planning restrictions, population growth, large scale urban development and urban consolidation inniatives, and other existing growth drivers are well documented.

Your choices will obviously depend on your chosen property type, budget ,what you intend on doing with it, (subdivide, rebuild,renovate,keep as is,etc) 

I would consider looking in and around the following suburbs as far as no brainers go with a long term view expecting above average growth (depending on property type, remember you can have a property perform badly within a suburb thats doing brilliantly if its not in high demand and a poor quality investment, do your own research on particular property types and areas).

ipswich
    redcliffe
    mt gravatt
    chermside
    boondal
    westend
    woolloongabba
    nundah
    beenliegh

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.