All Topics / Help Needed! / any idea how is Heidelberg west area?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of mrkueh80mrkueh80
    @mrkueh80

any who can tell me how is this area??????

is it good to invest?????

this area seem to be pretty reasonable but slow capital grow…..

Advise

Profile photo of imugliimugli
    @imugli

Grew up there actually…

It's predominantly an old commission area.

The area north of southern rd, between the creek and waterdale road was the olympic village for the 56 games. Unfortunately now, it's a loooooong way from it's former glory…

If I were you I'd be sticking to the area bound by bell street, southern rd / murray rd, oriel rd and Liberty Parade.

Check out the other side of Bell Street, in what is now Ivanhoe, to see whats being done there. It may take a few years, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happens in W. Heidelberg, starting with that pocket. There is a fairly high sudanese refugee population in the area as of late though…

They're talking about changing Bellfield to Ivanhoe, so that will bump prices up there and force people the other side of bell street. If you can afford bellfield I'd be looking there… Not quite as dodgy as w. Heidelberg and with better potential IMO. Close to the hospital you may be able to rent it to a couple of nurses or something… Check out the areas bound by Banksia street, waterdale road, bell street and Liberty Parade.

Good luck!

Profile photo of mrkueh80mrkueh80
    @mrkueh80
    imugli wrote:
    Grew up there actually…

It's predominantly an old commission area.

The area north of southern rd, between the creek and waterdale road was the olympic village for the 56 games. Unfortunately now, it's a loooooong way from it's former glory…

If I were you I'd be sticking to the area bound by bell street, southern rd / murray rd, oriel rd and Liberty Parade.

Check out the other side of Bell Street, in what is now Ivanhoe, to see whats being done there. It may take a few years, but I wouldn't be surprised if it happens in W. Heidelberg, starting with that pocket. There is a fairly high sudanese refugee population in the area as of late though…

They're talking about changing Bellfield to Ivanhoe, so that will bump prices up there and force people the other side of bell street. If you can afford bellfield I'd be looking there… Not quite as dodgy as w. Heidelberg and with better potential IMO. Close to the hospital you may be able to rent it to a couple of nurses or something… Check out the areas bound by Banksia street, waterdale road, bell street and Liberty Parade.

Good luck!

There is nothing much for sale in Bellfield  :(

the area i am looking at is 7 SOUTH CRESCENT. have you been that area? basically is just for student accomdation..i am not sure how is LaTrobe university, and i am located in perth thats why i cant actualy inpect the house by myself..

the reason i choose student accomdation is for me to generate more cash flow. if i dont like the house, i can demolish the house and built two town house if is possible as the Land is approx 650sqm.

how about Reservoir area? any good?

any area that is about 300k-350k range house and within 15km to CBD??  as i dont have much capital to invest and dont want to pay too much nagative gear property

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.