All Topics / General Property / Shared Subscription to RPDATA anyone?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Profile photo of CorporateMonkeyCorporateMonkey
    Participant
    @corporatemonkey

Hi All,

Looking at getting a subscriptiont to RPData for NSW and the cost is about $186 Per Week for the professional package which gives you not only unlimited searches for any property but also the contact details of the owners.

Apparently you get 8 Logins straight away with an additional logins available for $7 per week, would anyone be interested in sharing this subscription or know anyone who has an exsiting subsciption that I could contribute towards for a Login?

Thanks,
    Nathan Hosking
    [email protected] 

Profile photo of harbharb
    @harb

You'd have to do a lot of searches to be worth the $186.  I saw a couple of  links somewhere on this site,  streetsales.com.au  and  onthehouse.com.au I think they were. Wouldn't one of them do the trick instead?

cheers

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

A new provider of the same information was launched a couple of weeks ago although is considerably cheaper. 

There name escapes me at the moment but i will post it as soon as i remember.

Might be worth checking out.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of newbi2newbi2
    @newbi2

streetsales.com.au costs less than $20 for a 3 hour window. If you are organised you can accomplish alot of searches in 3 hours. Think of all the coffees you can buy with your savings
    mick

Profile photo of CorporateMonkeyCorporateMonkey
    Participant
    @corporatemonkey

Great advice guys, really appreciate the input…. it would mainly be to obtain the contact details of the owners of the property so if the other sites have that info, then game on… which does leave alot free cash to invest into starbucks! :o)

Nathan Hosking

[email protected]

Profile photo of CorporateMonkeyCorporateMonkey
    Participant
    @corporatemonkey

Thanks again guys, I did some research and found that http://www.onthehouse.com.au is a great resource for finding out the historical sales figures on a property Free of Charge!

http://www.streetsales.com.au is more of the same except you pay for it, although it does give you more indepth information

However neither of these services give you the owners name/s and/or contact details.

The NSW Land Titles Office will give you the Name of the owner but not the contact details but even for that the cost is $10.75 per Search!

So it looks like RPDATA is the only resource available that gives the name and contact details for $25 per search or $186 per week unlimited for NSW… unless you can think of any other alternative?

Thanks Again,
    Nathan Hosking
    0421 88 22 68
    [email protected]

Profile photo of newbi2newbi2
    @newbi2

Hi Nathen,

The more professional version of Street sales is
    http://www.pdslive.com.au/pdsv3/app
    That site has all owner details, searchable in fact. It is amazing what you can find. It is on par with RPData, Streetsales is more for those who only want to do basic searches. PDS offer a weeks free trial for PI investors/developers agents etc. For that you just need an ABN. I have been using it for over 12 months now and highly recommend it based on cost comparitives. Also note that the QLD State Gov is due to remove all names for privacy and I am of the understanding that NSW is to follow, not sure of the time frames. QLD was supposed to have gone in Jume but has been pushed back.

Hope that helps
    Mick

Profile photo of corey smithcorey smith
    Participant
    @corey-smith

can anyone tell me if it is illegal to use these contact details to actually contact people about the possibility of selling, cold calling i guess. I was upon the understanding that is was? or don't we speak about these activities?

Profile photo of rhettwrhettw
    @rhettw
    corey smith wrote:
    can anyone tell me if it is illegal to use these contact details to actually contact people about the possibility of selling, cold calling i guess. I was upon the understanding that is was? or don't we speak about these activities?

Yes it is illegal and you will be banned if they find out you are using it for direct marketing purposes.  Not sure how they will find out though, but I wouldn't do it anyway. The other site is pricefinder.com.au

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.