All Topics / Finance / Advice needed for Loans

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of PosEnterprisesPosEnterprises
    @posenterprises

Hi can some brokers give me some advice and a run down on the following please as I would like to look at refinancing in the very near future thanks for any input! 

• No account monthly keeping fees

• Premier Advantage Package with .8% off the loans

• 100% offset account on my Loans against my PPOR & IP  is this okay with the IP?

• No Loans crossed secured – all separate loans.

• What is the right structure to set up for future purchases.

• Should I pay off my Home loan first then sell to the Trust to draw out 100% of the equity?

• How can I manage the shortfall on the IP which will be negative?

• Should I aim to pay out my new PPOR or again just pay Interest Only into 100% offset account?
    Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

POS

·         No account monthly keeping fees  ·         Yes this can be achieved. ·         Premier Advantage Package with .8% off the loans ·         Unless the amount is > $1M + unlikely in the present climate. ·         100% offset account on my Loans against my PPOR & IP is this okay with the IP? ·         Yes but you wouldn’t have 1 on each account·         No Loans crossed secured – all separate loans.·         With some lenders it is a requirement under the package but YES we can get around that.·         What is the right structure to set up for future purchases. ·         Lengthy answer and would vary from client to client·         Should I pay off my Home loan first then sell to the Trust to draw out 100% of the equity? ·         No simple answer to this one but normally NO. Depends on individual circumstances.

No 1 client is the same so more information would be required. Remember the cheapest rate of interest is not necessarily the best product for an active investor. 

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Participant
    @qlds007

Wow that cut and paste didnt work very well !!!!

Profile photo of Shaun M SmithShaun M Smith
    @shaun-m-smith

It seems there is quite a bit of information you are trying to get the answers for. I would be more than happy to assist. I would suggest verbal communication may be easiest.

Regards 

Participant
    @qlds007

Hi Post

Hope you made sense of my response.
    Drop us an email again if you need anything else.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.