All Topics / Heads Up! / Active Property Network Melb. Meeting 7th July – All Welcome

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of Rookie DeveloperRookie Developer
    @rookie-developer

Hi Everybody

Well, it's that time of month again, and our monthly meeting is on next Monday evening. We have a fabulous line up this month, ensuring again that this will be one of our best meetings ever! Last month we had around 70 attendees & we are expecting around the same this time

With tax time upon us, we are extremely fortunate to have 'accountant to the property stars' Mark Unwin with us again. Mark will cover a wide range of property related tax issues from his wealth of experience, and be sure to bring along any questions you may have.

Also, Lisa Jackson has uncovered even more ways to make & save money around the home office, and she can't wait to return toshare them with you

As always, we will have Neil Gorman from Mortgage Choice with the all important financial side and Phil Schibeci updating us on his beachside development.

It just wouldn't be an APN meeting without RESULTS Supercoach Brendan Kelly continuing his 'property 101' course with his well known great enthusiasm.

MEETING DETAILS:
    6:30 onwards for 7:00PM sharp – 9:30PM finish (although with so much packed into this month we may need to go a little over time)

Monday 7th of July 2008

New Hope Baptist Church Community Events Room
    Cnr Middleborough & Springfield Rds, Nth Blackburn
    $20 cover charge with a 100% money back guarantee*
    Directions:
    location plan & how to get there map

* The APN meetings are so jam packed full of great money making & money saving information that we offer you a 100% '100 times' money back guarantee. This means that if you don't think you received information that, if implemented, would make you and/or save you 100 times your entry fee (i.e. $2000) then come & see me before you leave & I will personally hand your money back, on the spot. We can't be fairer than that??

Troy

PS With the influx of new attendees recently it is a little hard to gauge how many chairs to put out, so if you are new to our meetings, or attend irregularly can you please post here to let me know?? We don't want anybody to have to sit on the floor

UPCOMING EVENTS

Monday 4th August RENOVATION SPECIAL – Join Troy & Bec, as well as several other renovation regulars, as we cover many areas of completing a renovation from start to finish. Not only will we bring hundreds of hints & tips to make & save thousands whilst actually doing the reno, but cover highly important areas like project management and great places to source materials at bargain prices

Monday 1st September – PRESENTATION SPECIALKatrina Maes brings us the insider tips from a professional 'home stager' (http://www.stagedhomes.com.au) that will ensure your property stands out from the crowd & you sell quicker & for more. We will also cover presenting the external of the property for great value results.

Monday 6th October DEVELOPMENT SPECIAL – Join Troy & Bec, as well as other developers covering many areas of development from to ensure a successful result.

Monday 10th November – TBAPlease note this is the second Monday due to the Melb. Cup weekend

Monday 1st December – TBA

Profile photo of corhigcorhig
    Participant
    @corhig

Hi TroynBec,

I'm a newbie and plan to come along.  Do you want me to email you outside this forum?

Profile photo of Rookie DeveloperRookie Developer
    @rookie-developer

Hi Corhig
    No need to email, just come along
    thanks for posting

Troy

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.