All Topics / Legal & Accounting / Suggestions for Aust. Software 4 Rental Properties

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of chookiechookie
    Participant
    @chookie

I'd love to hear from anyone with experiences, advice and prices
    on the best easy to use Australian software for managing the
    financials of rental property.

I don't need forms and letter to tenants and am not comfortable using an online service.

Any suggestions would be great!!

Chookie  

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

http://www.rentmaster.co.nz

It is reasonably cheap, the smallest package can handle most users, built for residential property but can handle agency type work.

They all come with forms/std letters – just don't use the module if you don't need it.
    Not an online service – it is real software that can be downloaded, trialled for 2 months and purchased.
    There is optional software upgrades if you want it.

Profile photo of chookiechookie
    Participant
    @chookie

thanks for that
    I will check it out

can't help noticing though that it is a NZ product

I know nothing about NZ tax laws but wonder if depreciation schedules etc are relevant to Oz

I only want something to handle a few residental places – nothing to drastic

thanks

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

That one is a global product, it handles both straight line and accelarated depreciation. I think both Aus and NZ are party to the international accounting standard (AFRIS) and this will go a long way towards meeting any compliance requirements.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.