All Topics / Heads Up! / Investor support group for the Mornington Peninsula

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of 850sports850sports
    Participant
    @850sports

Hi, I wanted to let everyone know of a new support group starting on the Mornington Peninsula Victoria for people with a burning desire to create wealth through property investment.
    As Napoleon Hill writes in "Think and Grow Rich"…"Economic advantages may be created by any person who surrounds himself with the advice, counsel and personal co-operation of a group of men who are willing to lend him wholehearted aid, in a spirt of PERFECT HARMONY."
    (Appologies to female investors for the lack of political correctness!)
    Personally I feel that I would benefit as an investor if I could get together regularly with a group of likeminded people and talk about investment strategies and ideas. I don't know about anyone else but I find that friends and family are not always the best people to advise us on our goals and ambitions (sometimes they are the ones holding us back)
    "YOU CAN'T DO THAT!"
    So, if you are in the Mornington Peninsula area and could give up the "telly" for one or two nights a month, and would like to get together and talk about how we can be better property investors, contact me, Mark, at [email protected]
    You might have several investment properties already and be wanting to share contacts or looking for joint venture partners.
    Or just be wanting to get started in property investment and looking for the confidence to get in and have a go!
    Leave your cheque book at home….there will be no property nor services for sale…this is not a sales or marketing exercise just a group of people with a burning desire to create wealth through property investment.
    Please contact me for more information
    thanks
    Mark

Profile photo of 850sports850sports
    Participant
    @850sports

Thanks for the emails so far…it seems that the Mornington Peninsula covers a fairly large area. I am really committed to getting as many groups off the ground as I can and will consider holding meetings closer to Frankston and for southerners say Rosebud. I don't mind I'm just really keen to get started and begin sharing ideas. Oh and no there is no membership fee.
    cheers
    Mark

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.