All Topics / General Property / Great rental area

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Profile photo of divorceedivorcee
    @divorcee

Hi all,

I have previosly been a member in this site and have some valuable information regarding a good rental area for potential investors and know of a good property for the right investor if anyone is interested….

Please email me for more information,

Talk to yas all soon!

Profile photo of seankseank
    @seank

Hmmm,
    Your name is Divorcee, this is your first post, and you're offering a "good property" for the "right investor", sounds just a little sus

Profile photo of divorceedivorcee
    @divorcee

Hi,

Not sus, just a bit obvious?….

Yes I am selling my home, but the town I live in has a very high rental rate and the area is a good one. As I am selling my home I am about to become a renter and I am having problems finding decent rentals and if I do find one they don't last for long.
    I have been a member of this site before but my membership expired as I had not had internet for quite sometime. I have looked into property investing quite extensively but unfortunately now I am a 'divorcee', and a single Mum, i am not in the financial situation to become an investor at this time.
    I believe that my home and some others in the market in the same price range in my town would make brilliant little money makers because of the current rental rate here, as for the right investor, the properties would have to be geared the right way to make the money tho, but I believe that there would never be a tenant shortage.

Sorry for my lack of information previously and hope this comes across as…less 'sus'!

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

Why don't you consider a 'sale and lease-back arrangement' if this suits you – no removalists costs, you don't waste time finding a new home, don't upset the kids by relocating etc. Downside is it was your old marital home.

Profile photo of divorceedivorcee
    @divorcee

Yeah exactly! I think that's the problem, investors have asked me if I would like to rent the property but I need a fresh start.
    New home, new environment and I'm even gonna get a new car coz the car I have is the ex's and he's trashed it, I am staying in the same town tho coz it's a great place and my family is here.
    Thanks for the thought tho!

Profile photo of Ben LJHBen LJH
    Participant
    @ben-ljh

Hi,

Have you ever considered using it for your own investment house?  Keep the equity in it and use it to purchase another home for a fresh start?  Depending on when you bought, how much you paid, the area and the house, you may find that you may be able to recoupe most of your mortgauge if not all of it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.