All Topics / General Property / Any tips for investing?

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Profile photo of freya_1970freya_1970
    @freya_1970

Dear All,
    I'm interested in getting a hold on my finances…Any tips on where to start??
    So overwhelming, even using this site!Help! Freya

Profile photo of phillipchauphillipchau
    @phillipchau

Freya-  I can recommend you to a firm which helped to create me alot of financial freedom- http://www.nexplan.com.au
    I had tried a number of companies but didn't really achieve the outcome that I was aiming for until I consulted with Nexplan. Any questions, drop me a line- [email protected]
    All the best.

Profile photo of ducksterduckster
    Participant
    @duckster

To get a hold on your finances you have to stop spending money on assets that go down in value over time.

Most people want the new Plasma Television or the New Car worth $32,000 that will eventually be worth $500 and usually owe $160 for every $100 they earn in income. This level of debt means that if a person loses their job they will go broke in less than 2 weeks due to their debt.

Profile photo of Michael 888Michael 888
    Participant
    @michael-888

Is this another nexplan info-thread……..and did they all join yesterday (28/05/08)….

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forums/property-investing/general-property/427076

Freya, if you are legitimately ineterested, duckster is correct.

Spend less than you earn (pay yourself first) and invest the difference in appreciating assets. Re-invest the income/proceeds to capture compounding growth.

Profile photo of voyagervoyager
    @voyager

– research! at the end of the day it's your money and your future – invest the time to learn about property and investing before you go ahead and do it. Even if you use someone like nexplan you should still do your own independant research and understand for yourself what you are investing in.

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

Just for the record.

Someone phoned me this afternoon calling himself Doug Pestano.

He threatened me that unless i write a complete retraction of his company he would look to commence legal action next week for defamation.

After asking me how much money i had and was i prepared to loose it all in a Court case i hang up on this individual.

Must admit if thats the way the conduct themselves i would be steering well clear.

Interesting to note he obviously nows very little about me or has read any of my 3000+ posts or he would have some idea.  

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of bardonbardon
    Participant
    @bardon
    freya_1970 wrote:

Dear All,
    I'm interested in getting a hold on my finances…Any tips on where to start??
    So overwhelming, even using this site!Help! Freya

You could put your money in a purse and that will help you hold it.

Participant
    @bardon
    Qlds007 wrote:

Just for the record.

Someone phoned me this afternoon calling himself Doug Pestano.

He threatened me that unless i write a complete retraction of his company he would look to commence legal action next week for defamation.

After asking me how much money i had and was i prepared to loose it all in a Court case i hang up on this individual.

Must admit if thats the way the conduct themselves i would be steering well clear.

Interesting to note he obviously nows very little about me or has read any of my 3000+ posts or he would have some idea.  

Send in the Stamford Bridge boys for a chat…

Profile photo of MaxxiMaxxi
    @maxxi

It gets a bit old when staff/ contractors come on the site just to spruike their company …. if you're in business and your proud of who you are and what you do and offer … what's wrong with using a signature????

It's worked for you for quite a while right,  Richard??   And might I add just by giving unbiased healthy tips and experience?
    It's human nature that people like to buy … but hate being sold on!

This forum is designed to share info and have a bit of fun with it!!! 

Participant
    @qlds007

Bardon my friend the Standford Bridge boys look like angels nothing compared to the Service Crew, Portsmouth 939 or The Den boys at Cold Blow lane.

Profile photo of redwingredwing
    Participant
    @redwing
    phillipchau wrote:

Freya-  I can recommend you to a firm which helped to create me alot of financial freedom- http://www.nexplan.com.au
    I had tried a number of companies but didn't really achieve the outcome that I was aiming for until I consulted with Nexplan. Any questions, drop me a line- [email protected]
    All the best.

Had a look at the site; it explains diddly squat?

How did they help, maybe we can all benefit; that is after all why we're here?

Plus I'm not sure whats the go with previous posts…will have to search; suing 007, thats NOT ON, he's one of the good guys?

PS: If its ion print its "libel"

Participant
    @bardon
    Participant
    @qlds007

bardon love it ……………….. and appreciate that redwing try to be a good guy

Profile photo of seankseank
    @seank

Freya joined 28/5 @ 3:19pm
    Phillip joined the same day, 14 minutes later.

Profile photo of god_of_moneygod_of_money
    Participant
    @god_of_money

Lots of freakers in this forum… beware!!!!

Participant
    @qlds007

seank and i bet they have the same ISP address.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.