All Topics / Overseas Deals / post removed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of fractiongurufractionguru
    @fractionguru
    Profile photo of god_of_moneygod_of_money
    Participant
    @god_of_money

I am not mad enough to invest 250,000 pounds on something/somewhere/sometime/somehow/somewhat in a dreaming land.
    Plenty of opportunity in Australia

Not for me…

Cheers

Donald

Profile photo of fractiongurufractionguru
    @fractionguru

One man's meat is another man's poison. Some people are going to like the idea some people aint. Its just the way the world works. There will always be skeptic. I'm not going to sell some soppy dog story. I'm trying to get people aware of what I think is a geat idea. I'm not expecting those who dont like it to step into the line and want to sign up. But for those who want to know more and give it a try I'm open to send more information. I think all people on this forum know how hard it is to be an entreprenuer and get a good idea going. Not everyone buys into the concept. This investment strategy is not for everyone it is only for those who think they could gain from it. To be quite honest I was afraid of comments like this when I posted the forum coz when I mentoned it before some guy called Richard shot it down. Then again its not for him is it.

Profile photo of fractiongurufractionguru
    @fractionguru

One man's meat is another man's poison. Some people are going to like the idea some people aint. Its just the way the world works. There will always be skeptic. I'm not going to sell some soppy dog story. I'm trying to get people aware of what I think is a geat idea. I'm not expecting those who dont like it to step into the line and want to sign up. But for those who want to know more and give it a try I'm open to send more information. I think all people on this forum know how hard it is to be an entreprenuer and get a good idea going. Not everyone buys into the concept. This investment strategy is not for everyone it is only for those who think they could gain from it. To be quite honest I was afraid of comments like this when I posted the forum coz when I mentoned it before some guy called Richard shot it down. Then again its not for him is it.

Profile photo of seankseank
    @seank

so lets get this right…….
    500k to be part owner of an overseas villa?
    when we sell you get 20% capital gain?

no offence but sounds like scam of the century.

Profile photo of buypropertybuyproperty
    Participant
    @buyproperty
    Fractionals are here to stay. Fractional ownership has always been with us. Two or three couples team up to purchase a cabin by A clear mountain lake; a group of siblings opts to buy a seaside home to vacation together or separately; a ski chalet for one group of friends become a fall mountain retreat for another. Now the term “Fractional Ownership” has been formalized.
    property investment
    Profile photo of god_of_moneygod_of_money
    Participant
    @god_of_money

The best 'ripped off' story I have ever seen…..should be published in Book of Guiness Record 2008.
    No offence but it is worse than highly expert property spruiker.
    Time for ASIC/ACCC to crack this practice

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.