All Topics / Heads Up! / Active Property Network (Vic) next meeting Monday 2nd June – All Welcome

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of Rookie DeveloperRookie Developer
    @rookie-developer

The next meeting of the Active Property Network (APN) is on Monday 2nd June – further details at bottom

This month we are extremely fortunate to have lured the incomparable Dave Bradley out of retirement to come along and share with us an evening of Davenomics.
    Dave is the best that I know at breaking things down into very simple, manageable parts, then destroying the roadblocks that get in your way. Dave also has something quite amazing for you on the night, but he won't let me tell anyone about it just yet, all will be revealed on the night. So DO NOT miss this month, I can't wait!!!

On top of all that, we have our regular speakers in Phil Schibeci with an update on his current development and Neil Gorman from RP2 & Mortgage Choice this month covers Stamp Duty. It wouldn’t be an APN meeting without Mr. Passionate, Brendan Kelly. Brendan will get into your inner workings, and get you to the next step, from wherever you are right now

Networking! We have so many active investors attending these meetings, there is so much to be learned before & after the formal part of the night. We are expecting a large influx of new people over the next few months, so make sure you arrive early & stay for a while afterwards to get the most out of your night

Due to the large number of new people attending, can you all please post below if you are expecting to attend (and how many) so we can get enough seats out.

6:30 onwards for 7:00PM sharp – 9:30PM finish (networking from 9:30 until 10:00)
    Monday 2nd of June 2008 (1st Monday of each month except Melb Cup weekend)
    New Hope Baptist Church Community Events Room
    Cnr Middleborough & Springfield Rds, Nth Blackburn
    $20 cover charge for hall hire etc.
    Please bring a pen, paper, a drink if required & plenty of questions, of course

Directions:
    location plan & how to get there map

Next Meeting – Monday 7th July with Accountant to the Stars Mark Unwin

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.