All Topics / Help Needed! / Redcliffe / Deception Bay Advice Please..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of boshieboshie
    Participant
    @boshie

Hello,

We are looking to buy in Redcliffe but I believe there are some dodgy areas that should best be avoided.  I am currently interstate and cant get there myself to have a look so I'm hoping for some local advice.   I'm assuming east of Oxley Avenue is all good (but could be wrong)???

Also, any thoughts of Deception Bay (ie good / bad spots)?   I'm thinking that with prices going up and up along the peninsular that this could be a good alternative.

Does anyone know when the "supposed" rail link is going ahead to Redcliffe and its "supposed" completion date.   I couldn't get much help for Qld Rail.

Thankyou, Boshie

Profile photo of Mcubed82Mcubed82
    @mcubed82

Hi,
    Firstly, check out this month's edition of 'Australian Property Investor' as I am featured on the front cover hehe :-)
    + I have purcahsed in Margate which I believe is a really good area. Deception Bay is the bronks! :-( Redcliffe is pretty good, Although if you were going to purchase I would suggest Woody Point (on the water but not bondi prices) also, Scarborough.
    Avoid brighton aswell.
    Hope this helps

Mel

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.