All Topics / Opinionated! / Premium Finance

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 72 total)
  • Profile photo of v8ghiav8ghia
    @v8ghia

Spicy,

I have just read this post from top to bottom, and whether your child care comments were generalised and directed matter of factly to another forum member (which is how I interpreted them :-)    ) or were supposedly smart, you have not only unearthed the true nature of what must be a two bit opperation, but as already commented, a serious breach of privacy. No lender or financail instiution of any kind for any reason would disclose the name of a potential client on a public 'chat forum' that I could envisage – and I think that should at the very least send you warning about running a mile, even if you choose to take no further action.

All the best.

Profile photo of lukentellukentel
    @lukentel

They're flying you up
    you go to their seminar
    then you see another guy while youre here
    Have coffee
    then they fly you back.

?

Profile photo of imugliimugli
    @imugli
    Spicy wrote:

Also, I didn't say that she was breaking any privacy practices, I just said I wasn't happy that she posted that information and I thought is was very un-professional.

Spicy,

National Privacy Principles are laws that have been put in place for a reason. Whilst I'm glad (for Premium's sake) you haven't taken it as a breach, the fact remains it is.

I haven't used these people, haven't even heard of them before this forum but that alone would be enough for them to lose any chance they had of my business.

Whichever way you choose to go, I wish you luck :-)

Profile photo of god_of_moneygod_of_money
    Participant
    @god_of_money

Hi Spicy,
    Beware of lots of spruikers out there….
    If you are not happy and would like to expose them.. why not try Current Affairs or 60 minutes.
    They love this kind of exposure….

Premium Fiance = Joker Finance

Cheers

Profile photo of kylie71kylie71
    @kylie71
    Spicy wrote:

Kylie71,   I hope your company is a bit more professional than you are, as your approach at disclosing MY personal infomation on this forum is very un-professional.  

I suppose you thought it would be funny to post my name to inform me that you knew who I was.  Well, I was not for one minute trying to hid who I was.  As I am sure that there aren't any other people travelling down to visit your company in that time frame with a 3 yr old.  But you had NO right to post that information here.

NOT HAPPY.

Dear Spicy

I apologize if I upset you.  This wasn't my intention and all I can do is say, sorry. Regards Kylie

@lukentel

bluedog

Just a thought but perhaps you could pm kylie your details and she could get the info that you have been chasing.  Could be a blessing that she is on the same forum as it gives you a direct person to contact in there

Profile photo of bluedog47bluedog47
    Participant
    @bluedog47

thanks lukentel,
    I managed to get hold of some info allthough not through them, it appears my main fear was unfounded so as far as I can see apart from the back office muck around and a few cost that were overlooked? all is going ok it's going to take a few weeks to know for sure, but the property was in a reasonable location about 20 mins from CBD, with good facilities around, I'll do further research but for now apart from a few annoying things it seems to be ok. I'll post if it goes pear shaped and also if it goes according to plan, this is my first real go at an investmennt property so its all new to me, main thing I need is to reduce tax and have it doing some good for me once everything is set up tax wise and the different accounts that have been set up are doing what they are supposed to do. My biggest mistake was not getting an independant valuation and only looking through the contract myself. I will see my accountant in a couple of weeks when I get the depreciation schedule, good or bad I'll post the outcome. So if they are what they profess to be they will have nothing to worry about.
    Cheers
    Bluedog

Profile photo of v8ghiav8ghia
    @v8ghia
    lukentel wrote:
    bluedog

Just a thought but perhaps you could pm kylie your details and she could get the info that you have been chasing.  Could be a blessing that she is on the same forum as it gives you a direct person to contact in there

Why am I posting here? Oh, thats right – I was incredulous that someone could suggest 'it is a blessing' that you can contact your lender/broker/ whatever' directly on a public forum to get info. Sheesh.  This is getting pretty sad.

I think in itself this speaks a thousand words. If I could not contact my 'lendr/advisor' other then 'the blessing' of doing it in full disclosure on a public 'chat forum', well………………..

Profile photo of bluedog47bluedog47
    Participant
    @bluedog47

agree v8ghia,
    it is pretty sad it takes days to have phone calls returned and even emails, you'd think they would all have a computer at home.
    Just a word on the seminar thing as well, with this mob its not actually a seminar they get a half a dozen couples up for the weekend but the whole thing is done in one day, roughly 7:30am salesman picks you up from motel, then taken and interviewed by customer relations person and he tells you how you can do all the investing how it works and you ask questions, the finance person goes through all your stuff, comes out and says how much you can borrow to invest, you are then taken by the salesman again to the house where-ever that fits in with your investment bracket, on the way back you are taken to see a soliciter papers put in front of you and you sign up, with your normal cooling off period etc. taken back to the office for some more signing and reassurance and then dropped off again, at no time do you meet with other couples, allthough you could see them being lead around as well. it was all done by about 3pm in my case. As I said I'll keep you posted either way, if it's a good thing people should find out, if it turns bad as far as I'm concerned everyone will know, I worked hard for my money and want to retire in about 12 years when I'm 60.
    Cheers
    Bluedog

Profile photo of god_of_moneygod_of_money
    Participant
    @god_of_money

Where is the 'Premium finance' telemarketer?… Seems like they went for hibernation before another attack on unsuspecting buyer(s)?

Profile photo of Richard TaylorRichard Taylor
    Participant
    @qlds007

I requested the info pack be sent to me over a week ago and as yet hasnt arrived.

Maybe it takes 7 days in the mail to travel the 9 KM's from the City to where i am in the Western Suburbs.

Richard Taylor | Australia's leading private lender

Profile photo of thebigislethebigisle
    @thebigisle
    bluedog47 wrote:
    agree v8ghia,
    it is pretty sad it takes days to have phone calls returned and even emails, you'd think they would all have a computer at home.
    Just a word on the seminar thing as well, with this mob its not actually a seminar they get a half a dozen couples up for the weekend but the whole thing is done in one day, roughly 7:30am salesman picks you up from motel, then taken and interviewed by customer relations person and he tells you how you can do all the investing how it works and you ask questions, the finance person goes through all your stuff, comes out and says how much you can borrow to invest, you are then taken by the salesman again to the house where-ever that fits in with your investment bracket, on the way back you are taken to see a soliciter papers put in front of you and you sign up, with your normal cooling off period etc. taken back to the office for some more signing and reassurance and then dropped off again, at no time do you meet with other couples, allthough you could see them being lead around as well. it was all done by about 3pm in my case. As I said I'll keep you posted either way, if it's a good thing people should find out, if it turns bad as far as I'm concerned everyone will know, I worked hard for my money and want to retire in about 12 years when I'm 60.
    Cheers
    Bluedog

Enough said.

I have posted elsewhere about this mob … the commissions they reap left, right and centre; the speed in which they try to get pen to paper and their simplistic mantra: property doubles every 7-10 years, here's how much you can save in tax, take out a line of credit and watch the money roll in.

It could happen, of course, but one feels it would be by luck rather than design.

Where's that barge pole ….?

(That said, I hope it works out, Bdog. Hopefully you are in a good area).

Participant
    @qlds007

Common guys before we completely knock off outfits like this I am sure there is value in paying an upfront membership fee.

Maybe when my information pack arrives it will tell me in it what the benefits are and I can enlighten you all.

Although

Participant
    @qlds007

Common guys before we completely knock off outfits like this I am sure there is value in paying an upfront membership fee.

Maybe when my information pack arrives it will tell me in it what the benefits are and I can enlighten you all.

Although

given

Participant
    @qlds007

Although

given the

Participant
    @qlds007

Although

given the time

Participant
    @qlds007

Nearly 3 weeks now and nothing arrived telling me how to make my next fortune.

I think i have been placed on the barred list as i had too many questions to ask. 

You only get the free info pack if you agree to sign up, pay your membership fee and then buy 3 properties.

@lukentel

Spicy

how did you go?

Profile photo of gibbo1gibbo1
    Participant
    @gibbo1

Richard,

Maybe you should ask one of the many premium sales consultants on this forum for another pack to be sent out.  They seam to respond faster to posts on this site then emails and phone calls according to other posts.

Kylie71 are you able to help Richard out???

Profile photo of eyes2theskyeyes2thesky
    @eyes2thesky
    bluedog47 wrote:
    agree v8ghia,
    Cheers
    Bluedog

Apologies that i'm a bit late to put in my 2 cents…..

However – there are now so many of these property investing crews out there…..
    My husband and I went through this EXACT same process! Not with this crew though…. another one in the Brisbane area. I was laughing while i was reading your post bluedog because ours was exactly the same process…. except on the way back to the office where they had arranged for us to have a solicitor to go through the contract with us they stopped off at an atm for us to withdraw our cash deposit! Talk about pressure! This was when we started thinking this just isn't right…. We were a bit new to the property investing game and i guess a bit gullable… It was 5pm, they'd picked us up @ 7am and i was just tired and wanted them to take me home!

However there was a cooling off clause and during that time we did some really good research regarding the area and did our own calculations as to how much we could build it for without their help – we even contacted the same builder who these guys were going to get to build the house and got a quote for a home of very similar size and features. We discovered that there was $40,000 in it for them! I know they don't work for free…. I was happy to pay a little premium in order for them to do the process for me…. but $40k?! Now that is a bit steep. And i'm sure it's even more than that as i've used builders prices to the public – not rates mates i'm sure they have agreed to between themselves.

And from reading other experiences with these guys, it seems you don't really get much assistance for this premium price tag either? :)

Mel

Viewing 20 posts - 21 through 40 (of 72 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.