Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of The ChaserThe Chaser
    Participant
    @the-chaser

Can anyone help me with the following:

I posted a reply yesterday to an initial post by HappyJack72 titled "Looking for Perth Accountant".  My reply has not appeared on the forum.  When I did a search in My Account for all my posts my reply is there.  Can anyone explain why my reply post has not been displayed on the actual Forum?  Have I done something wrong?  Thanks. 

Profile photo of gullygully
    @gully

hi chaser,
    there you are, i found your reply on the first page when soley viewing " the help needed"  forum
    i thought you were very helpful.
    but when i goto active topics no it is not one of the top ten displayed.  
    cheers

Profile photo of Lisa XLisa X
    @lisa-x

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone can help me. I am new to this site and cant figure out how to post a new topic. I can only comment on other peoples topic…
    Its probably staring me right in the face somewhere on this site but I just cant see it. Can you help me?
    Lisa

Profile photo of AdministratorAdministrator
    Participant
    @administrator

Hi Lisa,

To post a new forum topic, navigate to the forum you want to post in (where it shows a list of all the topics in the forum), and click the “Post New Forum Topic” button at the top or bottom of the page.

For example:
    https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forums/property-investing/help-needed

You can see the button on that page long as you’re logged in.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.