All Topics / Help Needed! / HELP!! SUNSHINE COAST 2ND PROPERTY??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Profile photo of tylon020tylon020
    Participant
    @tylon020

Hi guys.. i've bought my first property approx 8 months ago. I am going to Sunshine Coat next month to check the place out… mostly for a break and then I thought well why not check out the property market out that way.
    I dont know enough about the place…..
    Does anoyone have any properties there what are their experioences, stamp duty ec significantly diff there…??

Any obne with any thoughts, ideas or pointers.. i'm all ears.

thanks

Profile photo of ScampScamp
    @scamp

Read my post about the crash. Put your property on the market, get a valuation, and end your adventure there when you get a valuation of 20% less than it was worth 8 months ago.

Now is the WORST time to buy. It's crashing, and still has to go 50% down before the end is in sight.

Don't buy. Read the news… read up on the crash, get realistic valuations and remove 50% from that value in order to get a near real value of a house. So : Valuation – 50% = roughly correct price.

Profile photo of Opportunity In EverythingOpportunity In Everything
    @opportunity-in-everything

Yeah right buddy show me a property in Coloundra that is worth 50% less by December 2008,  no idea!

Profile photo of suavemechanicsuavemechanic
    Participant
    @suavemechanic

i was told (a while ago )that real estate agents are putting the rental applications in a hat and pulling out the lucky new tennant as there are so many applicants for each property 
    check with agents when you are there but it was one of the fastest growing regions
    scamp bring your push bike from holland when you come over and ride up from sydney to check it out !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.