All Topics / General Property / Renting My Commercial Property in Melbourne CBD.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Hari YellinaHari Yellina
    Participant
    @yellina

Hi,

I am looking to lease my office in the city. Could you please let me know if there is a good website or good property manager to look after it. Office details are as below.

310/530 LT COLLINS ST Floor Area : 37.00sqm (approx)
    Stunning ex-display office suite, furnished and fitted out to a very high standard. Consists of 3 rooms and reception area. Currently leased till at a gross rent of $9999 + Outgoings per annum.

Located in Melbourne’s most exciting and dynamic business precinct, this is a stunning combination of technology brilliance and world class location. The building is a statement of fine design, with marble hallways and highly crafted original fittings complemented by an abundance of natural light

The Australian Stock Exchange next to AMP Tower and surrounded by other well known Corporations and city apartments.

Business services available: phone answering + Free Gym.

Thank you.
    Hari Yellina

Hari Yellina
    Email Me

Keep Investing - Grow while Resting.

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

If it were in Sydney I'd suggest Tim Green Commercial, in Melbourne, you'd be looking at one of the more boutique *(smaller) commercial agencies.

There are a few commercial websites: commercialproperty.com.au and others.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.