Forums / Property Investing / Help Needed! / Best advice : Don’t invest into property : The australian market is CRASHING.

1-Day Millionaire Mastermind Workshop - Only LIVE Training in 2019!
Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 633 total)
  • Profile photo of Peak OilPeak Oil
    Member
    @peak-oil
    Join Date: 2007
    Post Count: 83

    Why is it people, you seem it necessary to debate the comings and goings of the Aus property market? If you deem yourself as intelligent as you portray on these boards with your testerone filled muses then surely you must realize with any logic that you may possess the realisation hat this is a duel one cannot win?

    In 2 billion years the sun wont be able to provide the voltaic energy to sustain enough warmth for sustainment of life anyway. Get real you self centred bunch of meaning making racket playing robots.

    Fools game.

    [edited by admin for language]

    Profile photo of devo76devo76
    Member
    @devo76
    Join Date: 2007
    Post Count: 542
    ormeau wrote:
    Why is it people, you seem it necessary to debate the comings and goings of the Aus property market? If you deem yourself as intelligent as you portray on these boards with your testerone filled muses then surely you must realize with any logic that you may possess the realisation hat this is a duel one cannot win?

    In 2 billion years the sun wont be able to provide the voltaic energy to sustain enough warmth for sustainment of life anyway. Get real you self centred bunch of meaning making racket playing robots.

    Fools game.

    [edited by admin for language]

    Mate. You are holding on way too tight here. Best you start to ignore those voices in your head and find something constructive to do with your time because your comments are not welcome here.

    The exit is that way….
    Dont let the door smack you in the !## on the way out.

    PS. In two billion years just imagine what my property will be worth YEAH YEAH.Have a beer and chill out mate.

    Profile photo of ScampScamp
    Member
    @scamp
    Join Date: 2008
    Post Count: 297

    It's time for me to delete my account. I wish everyone on the forum good luck with whatever they want to do. All the info you need is there. I wish both the investors and the people who wait for better times ahead the very best of luck in their endeavors. I have a new project starting and I won't have time to spend on these forums anymore.
    I hope you all got something out of the post.

    byebye

    Profile photo of ummesterummester
    Member
    @ummester
    Join Date: 2008
    Post Count: 510

    Later Scamp.

    Bring on that CRASH!

    Profile photo of devo76devo76
    Member
    @devo76
    Join Date: 2007
    Post Count: 542

    Cheers scamp. Thanks for showing us both sides of the fence.

    Profile photo of bardonbardon
    Participant
    @bardon
    Join Date: 2004
    Post Count: 557

    Scamp, before you go and I know you havent gone yet can you clarify one of your comments on everyone knowing that the ANZ was prime for a run and dont have more than 20k in deposit.  Do you know something that I dont and also do you know that in oz there is no guarantees on deposits on any of the banks hence the query on the 20k sum.

    Profile photo of harbharb
    Member
    @harb
    Join Date: 2006
    Post Count: 324
    Scamp wrote:
    I have a new project starting and I won't have time to spend on these forums anymore.

    You mean they finally caught up with you at work ?
    Good luck and all the best when you get here.

    cheers

    Profile photo of AimHigherAimHigher
    Participant
    @aimhigher
    Join Date: 2008
    Post Count: 26
    harb wrote:
    AimHigher wrote:
    So I say to you all :

    Don't poke Scamp!

    I know You don't really mean that. Besides, this thread is in the Help Needed !section and if Scamp doesn't need help then who does ?
    Wasn't there some ABC reporter on this forum looking for a story not that long ago ? How about a story about a young migrant arriving here from a civilized European country, his grandiose dreams and the culture shock of landing in a banana republic. The daily struggle for survival in a typical aussie backyard, putting up with red-backs and funnel web spiders and the occasional king brown and tiger snakes crawling from under the fibro rented house. Then after a hard day's work renovating a lovely blue asbestos cottage the constant lookout for stingers,jellyfish, blue-ring octopus, sea snakes, sharks and saltwater crocs while trying to cool himself down at the beach in temperatures of 44 degrees plus. Finally when the sun goes down and he goes to bed thinking that he can now finally relax the Encephalitis and Ross River virus carrying mosquitoes come out to play. We could just call it SCAMP, get Michael Caton to host it and it could become more popular then Backyard Blitz and Hot Property put together.

    Harb :

    My Mum always told me not to poke at things.  It makes them mad.  And the madder they get the more they come at you.  But you're right…this IS the 'HELP' section and your assertion that Scamp belongs here is right also.  Now…can we just get him a Bex and make him have a good lie down? 

    Profile photo of AimHigherAimHigher
    Participant
    @aimhigher
    Join Date: 2008
    Post Count: 26
    Scamp wrote:
    It's time for me to delete my account. I wish everyone on the forum good luck with whatever they want to do. All the info you need is there. I wish both the investors and the people who wait for better times ahead the very best of luck in their endeavors. I have a new project starting and I won't have time to spend on these forums anymore.
    I hope you all got something out of the post.

    byebye

    SEE!  Now THIS is what I'm talking about.  Sane, rational, well thought out, relevant…all the things your other posts should have been.  Then I would have taken you seriously.  I believe you had good advice to give, but as with most things in life Scamp – it's all in the delivery.

    Profile photo of AAZAAZ
    Participant
    @aaz
    Join Date: 2008
    Post Count: 56

    Interesting! In downturns and flat markets we’ve found some of our best opportunities and we’ve always had an entry and exit strategy should things not go as planned.

    Adrian and Amber
    http://www.RealEstateDevelopmentClub.com

    Profile photo of ScampScamp
    Member
    @scamp
    Join Date: 2008
    Post Count: 297

    Ah here's the post.

    /bump

    Profile photo of jparry1jparry1
    Member
    @jparry1
    Join Date: 2005
    Post Count: 15

    Some good advice:

    "It is always a good time to invest in property" 

    If you are waiting for the right time to invest, that time will never come.  It is like waiting for the new and latest computer to come out before buying, you will never own one because there is always a better one coming. 

    Right now is the best time to invest and always will be.  Not tomorrow, not yesterday, not next week, not next year, RIGHT NOW!!!

    Simple isn't it.

    Cheers,
    JP

    Profile photo of WJ HookerWJ Hooker
    Participant
    @wj-hooker
    Join Date: 2007
    Post Count: 272

    jparry1 ( real estate agent ).

    If you believe above. Then the tooth fairy will buy property off him.

    Profile photo of gmh454gmh454
    Member
    @gmh454
    Join Date: 2003
    Post Count: 537
    jparry1 wrote:
    Some good advice:

    "It is always a good time to invest in property" 

    If you are waiting for the right time to invest, that time will never come.  It is like waiting for the new and latest computer to come out before buying, you will never own one because there is always a better one coming. 

    Right now is the best time to invest and always will be.  Not tomorrow, not yesterday, not next week, not next year, RIGHT NOW!!!

    Simple isn't it.

    Cheers,
    JP

    that is sarcasm, isn't it ??????

    Profile photo of jparry1jparry1
    Member
    @jparry1
    Join Date: 2005
    Post Count: 15
    WJ Hooker wrote:

    jparry1 ( real estate agent ).

    If you believe above. Then the tooth fairy will buy property off him.

    No I am not a real estate agent, I am a working class property investor.

    You tell me then, when is it a good time to invest in property?  When should I wait till before purchasing investment properties?

    This is not sarcasm,  it is good advice.  It is always a good time to purchase investment properties.  If you have done your due diligence and the figures add up right,  then is doesn't matter if it is "boom" or "bust" it is the right time to invest in property.

    Cheers,
    JP

    Profile photo of harbharb
    Member
    @harb
    Join Date: 2006
    Post Count: 324
    Scamp wrote:
    It's time for me to delete my account. I wish everyone on the forum good luck with whatever they want to do. All the info you need is there. I wish both the investors and the people who wait for better times ahead the very best of luck in their endeavors. I have a new project starting and I won't have time to spend on these forums anymore.
    I hope you all got something out of the post.

    byebye

     What happened ? The Delete button didn't work for you or have you now found plenty of time ? 
     

    Profile photo of devo76devo76
    Member
    @devo76
    Join Date: 2007
    Post Count: 542

    He wanted to come back and soak up the greatness of his ability to predict a slump after a boom. Who would have thought hey.
    Some one give that man a medal.

    Profile photo of ScampScamp
    Member
    @scamp
    Join Date: 2008
    Post Count: 297

    You can't delete accounts apparently. ( or at the time couldn't ). So I just haven't logged for quite a while.
    I wanted to come back in the new year to see how you guys were doing, because this helps me. I see that the atmosphere on here has changed from the previous euforia and all the "congratulations on buying a new house mate, now get the equity out quick and buy another !" to something else which I won't care to explain yet. I am glad to see that, because that will help me big time.

    Profile photo of WJ HookerWJ Hooker
    Participant
    @wj-hooker
    Join Date: 2007
    Post Count: 272

    jparry1,
                OK. Now let me answer your question this way.
     I will refer to the stock market.    If I purchased shares over the last year or so and have made money today, then you could say " It's always a good time to buy shares ". But that would be crap.

    As per your statement.

    Profile photo of jparry1jparry1
    Member
    @jparry1
    Join Date: 2005
    Post Count: 15
    WJ Hooker wrote:
    jparry1,
           ". But that would be crap.

    Then why say it, it is impossible to compare the two.  The stock market has a very different set of rules to property investing.

    Nothing has changed it is still always a good time to invest in property.

    Cheers,
    JP

Viewing 20 posts - 581 through 600 (of 633 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.