All Topics / Heads Up! / Brendan Nichols – Entrepeneurs Bootcamp – 1 TICKET FOR SALE 17th and 18th May 2008 in Brisbane – EVENT SOLD OUT!!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Team GrecanTeam Grecan
    Participant
    @teamg2029

Hi everyone,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I have one spare ticket to the Brendan Nichols Entrepeneurs Bootcamp in Brisbane, to be held next weekend – 17 & 18th May.  These tickets are highly sought after (it's now completely sold out), anyone who has heard Brendan speak before will know this is an event not to be missed – he is dynamic, educational, and you will walk away a different person.

The event is being held at the Hilton Hotel, and tickets were on sale at the price of $1,300.  Morning and afternoon tea is provided on both days, with a start time on Saturday of 9am sharp, and a finish time on Sunday of 5pm approximately.

Learn the scientific principles or strategies that produce LARGE CASH profits. It's ALL about using strategies that make you win. I am not talking about one or two half baked ideas. I am talking about dozens of amazing innovative ideas you can use:-
    **The essential steps you must use to make more money but actually work less hours!
    **The mistakes that the vast majority of entrepreneurs do that literally flushes money down the toilet and HOW TO PREVENT IT.**The insiders edge of up to the minute, money making ideas and new trends that you can apply to massively increase your bank account.**Sales tips and direct response marketing techniques that are all about CASH GENERATION. This information is really going to blow your mind!

**The Secret Strategies of Dominating your Industry. Forget taking years to climb the ladder. You will learn how the truly successful entrepreneurs dominate their industry in record time.

I'm happy to sell the ticket for $150 which is well underpriced so anyone who is considering going – grab it!  Please don't hesitate to call me if you have any questions.

Kind regards, Candace

Profile photo of sniffersniffer
    @sniffer

hi candace  iwould be interested in your ticket 0435074481 john

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.