All Topics / Heads Up! / Mentor / Property Clubs in Perth

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Profile photo of jvalenderjvalender
    @jvalender

Hi, I’m not sure if this was mentioned but I attend PropertyMeeting.com.au , it’s on a Wednesday evenings and cover various topics and have great speakers. I’m a young investors just turned 26 and  purchased my first investment property in High Wycombe, which I currently renovated the front and will start subdividing and building on the back!! Lots of fun!! It’s great to chat with likeminded people, hope this helps.

Profile photo of nobodynobody
    Participant
    @nobody2000

Hi Guys,

I came across this thread that seems to get bumped every so often so I thought it would be worth while letting everyone know a little more about the http://www.propertymeeting.com.au Perth Group. The group is organised by Craig and I and as mentioned above we meet once a month, usually on the 3rd Wed of every month. However it is best to visit our website and register for the monthly invites to ensure you know when the next meeting is being held. We have a really strong group of very active investors who get a real kick out of bouncing ideas off each other in a very supportive environment. 

If you would like to find out more please feel free to drop us an email [email protected]

Regards

Jeremy

Profile photo of aussieusaussieus
    Participant
    @aussieus

Hi Paul,

I am interested in Vendor finance, do you still have meetings? if so, when is the next one?

Viewing 3 posts - 21 through 23 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.