All Topics / Overseas Deals / House for sale in Montana, USA

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of JNMJNM
    @jnm

I have a 2b/r plus good size study house for sale in Montana, USA. It is located in a little town called Conrad, which is an hour north from the major city of Great Falls and an hour south from the Canadian border. Nice area with all established services, etc. Has been a steady and excellent investment property for me since 2002, returning almost 10% pa. The house has been completely renovated with floor boards, etc., has a nice deck off the dining room, large shed in back, large yard, house has maintenance free aluminium cladding. It comes with refrigerator and washing machine.
    I am selling it as I am now living back in Australia and have sold off all my other US properties and focusing on things here. It is now on the market on a non-exclusive listing with an agent there. My asking price is US$55,000.
     if you wish to see photos of it, go to http://www.harvestview.com
    click on Conrad, and on the left hand side click on  Renovated vintage home – that's the one, little grey house.
    You do not have to be a US citizen to buy property there.
    thanks
    JNM
    [email protected]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.