All Topics / Help Needed! / Getting out of Debt

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Dr.SpockDr.Spock
    Participant
    @dr-spock

Hi everyone,

I just thought I would share with you some exciting news, I have been paying of debt for a while now
    last year I paid of a family debt of $4500.00-Gone today I paid of the last  payment on  a personal Loan
    12,000.00 Gone for ever. Still have 2 more debts left 6500.00 loan and a 3500.00. I can't believe we have achieved this
    it feels so good.

regards

Profile photo of shaydeshayde
    @shayde

CONGRATS!  It's such a good feeling isn't it – I paid off a credit card in January – it was only $2000 (still have another $6000 to go!) but such a great feeling to pay that final payment!  Especially at the moment, with interest rates as high as they are.. Anyway well done!

Profile photo of gmh454gmh454
    @gmh454

Great timing, as credit card rates are climbing and may climb even more.

well done.

Profile photo of kum yin laukum yin lau
    @kum-yin-lau

Hi, I remembered your post after the 1 month challenge. Well done on coming so far so quickly. Must have been a sacrifice.

Like others, a lot of us have been there, done that. A friend of mine is currently under a mountain of credit card debt & to help out, I started supplying 2 items to a shop this week.

Good luck to you in your continuing endeavours & I hope that this time next year, you have a stash to start your wealth accumulation.

KY

Profile photo of bazalbrushbazalbrush
    Participant
    @bazalbrush

Well done Dr Spock, (and Shayde)

I just wish many other Australians would see the light. Bad debt is crippling many people and often is the catalyst behind a large number of other personal problems.

Once you get free of the debt life opens up a whole lot more possibilities………..keep up the good work.

BB 

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.