All Topics / Heads Up! / RESULTS 2008 – 2009

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of storergstorerg
    Participant
    @storerg

So anyone else here taken the plunge and signed up?

Renster
    Participant
    @renster

Yep ive signed up! It was funny I had coffee today near a real estate agents and one came out in his suit and I was thinking oh dear im going to be dealing with so many of these guys soon, and trying to assert my will as to what I want and not to succumb to theirs haha

Profile photo of LLCWLLCW
    @llcw

Yes I have too, I have only just started out with 1 IP settling end of June (apart from my own home). Still got some cash left, so want to maximise that. Will be interesting too to explore developing as that is of particular interest. But more importantly, the positivity that I envisage will be shared round will be awesome and pretty inspiring. Might sound corny, but I'm looking forward to an amazing year!
    Lisa

Profile photo of GregandJoanneGregandJoanne
    @gregandjoanne

Hi there,

I've signed up and can't wait to get started……my partner and I had 3 investment properties which we have since sold due to them being negatively geared, we have some cash left over and want to start over again, especially in the areas of property development, I have a real passion for real estate and would love to sub-divide and develop, but without the tools and know how needed well I guess its like the saying goes……"you don't know what you don't know until you know" – so if your still wondering whether to sign up for the program I say just do it!

Joanne

Profile photo of VStarVStar
    Participant
    @vstar

Ooh exciting!!! I'm so excited about it – my partner signed up with R.E.S.U.L.T.S after the 3 day mega conference. I joined Source Wealth (momentum mentor program) this year in January so we're both keen jellybeans hoping to get the best out of both worlds!!!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.