All Topics / Help Needed! / Building with Lily Homes

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Profile photo of Tony PTony P
    @tony-p

Does anyone have any feedback building with a NSW company called Lily Homes (Sydney Based) good or bad? Their complete turnkey prices are pretty good but is there any other expenses I should look out for?
    Regards,
    Tony

Profile photo of domnikidomniki
    @domniki

Tony.
     Read your request for information on Lily Homes. we are also interested in building with this company. Could you share any information you received in regard to your question on Lily Homes.

Regards
    Niki

Profile photo of ConcernedConcerned
    Participant
    @concerned

Is there anybody out there who have experience in building with Lily Homes?   I am thinking of having them build my dream home.  Has anyone had any experiences, good or bad, with Lily Homes?

Len

Profile photo of Susan TurnerSusan Turner
    @susan-turner

We built with Lily Homes in 2009 and would not recomend them.

Profile photo of TonyP1967TonyP1967
    @tonyp1967

Thanks Susan,

We almost built with them in 2009 and I would not recommend them either.

Profile photo of dsa39dsa39
    @dsa39
    Susan Turner wrote:
    We built with Lily Homes in 2009 and would not recomend them.

Hi Susan, we have literally just come back from Lily homes and found the consultant helpful but vague…are you able to elaborate in terms of why you would not recommend?

Their prices seem reasonable for the product but found it difficult to extract prices for upgrades

Really appreciate you sharing your experience before we lay out non refundable deposit for tender

Cheers Dani

Profile photo of Scott No MatesScott No Mates
    Participant
    @scott-no-mates

Are there any outstanding issues with the dept of fair trading – check their website or give them a call. If there are no issues reported to DFT then the issues cannot have been major.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.