All Topics / General Property / Australian Property Investor Magazine – MAY Edition – Check out my story – MELISSA MOUAT

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Profile photo of Mcubed82Mcubed82
    @mcubed82

Hey Everyone,
    check out my story in this month's Australian Property Investor!
    Hope that it gives you some tips.
    Let me know what you think

Happy Investing

Mel :-)

Profile photo of goodrumgoodrum
    @goodrum

Congratulations Melissa, I have read this months API…my thoughts are you are an inspirational young woman for all people! and especially other young females. I love the bit about taking things into your own hands in regards to placing the to rent ad. Made me smile.

The delayed gratification on the travelling issue, is so true, when you decide to choose your travelling time, you can do at your own pace, funded by you and as you say, with the more disposable income.

That decision wouldn't have been easy, but to your credit! Gotta say also, you live at such a beautiful part of Australia….consider that an achievement in itself. :)

Hey, forgive my ignorance, but what is a pole home?

Just so happy for you and thankyou for sharing your journey so far, simply amazing, (and good on your Mum too).

We started our property investing journey a little later in life and I am totally in awe of relatively young people taking the leap, just having the mindset, the determination, a little lateral thinking, just fantastic. Truly.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.