All Topics / Heads Up! / LOOKING FOR INVESTORS WHO WOULD LIKE TO SUBMIT AN ARTICLE OR BE FEATURED IN A NEW PROPERTY INVESTOR MAGAZINE

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of Mcubed82Mcubed82
    @mcubed82

Hi Property Investors!

I am in the process of looking for investors who would like to sumbit an aritcle or be featured in a new and upcoming property magazine. Typically, this magazine would be targeted at the younger (young guns) end of the market, but I will look at all submissions.

I have recently been featured in the 'Australian Property Investor' and it has prompted me to start up one of my own, directed at the younger investor (those just starting out).

I plan on having a whole range of articles in there. etc dates of property forums, conferences, tips etc
     It is early stages yet.

I look forward to any feedback and also some articles or anyone wanting to be featured in it

Look forward to hearing from you

THanks again

Mel

Profile photo of shaydeshayde
    @shayde

Hey Mel, Is the mag going to be online or in print?  What age qualifies as a "young" investor?? I have a few stories I could share, but I'm late 20s and my partner is early 30s..

Profile photo of propertyinvestor08propertyinvestor08
    @propertyinvestor08

Hi Mel

Wow, what a coincidence. I co-founded a property group (http://www.propertyknowledge.com.au), which aims to assist young professionals to invest in property.

I am a property investor that started at a young age (19) and have learnt a lot along the way. 

I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you about any potential opportunities in working together.

Profile photo of tuggerwaughtuggerwaugh
    Participant
    @tuggerwaugh

G'day Mel…

Yeah keen here to do some writing… My partner and I are in our late 20's with 3 IP's…living rent free in the NT full-time teaching with properties in Tassie…sound interesting? cause its a bloody good time for us now…cheers
    tugger

Profile photo of sfoongsfoong
    Participant
    @sfoong

Hi Mel,

Sure, I would like to share my experience in property investment. I have also been featured in one of the articles in "Your Mortgage" for a reno project which I completed last year. Of course I welcome any potential opportunities we can discuss and work together, being as a young property investor in this industry.

I can be contacted via MSN : [email protected]. welcome anyone to share

Sean

Profile photo of Mcubed82Mcubed82
    @mcubed82
    propertyinvestor08 wrote:
    Hi Mel

Wow, what a coincidence. I co-founded a property group (http://www.propertyknowledge.com.au), which aims to assist young professionals to invest in property.

I am a property investor that started at a young age (19) and have learnt a lot along the way. 

I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you about any potential opportunities in working together.

Great! sounds good – please email me at [email protected] and we can chat about our experiences etc and this up and coming mag,
    ta
    mel

Profile photo of MultoGrandeMultoGrande
    @multogrande

Good luck with the venture. Are you going to be doing things online as well as offline?

Profile photo of daniel.wright5daniel.wright5
    @daniel.wright5

Yea you can put me on there if you want.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.