All Topics / Help Needed! / Australian Property Investor Magazine – MAY Edition – Check out my story – MELISSA MOUAT

Register Now for My Free Live Training Series!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Profile photo of Mcubed82Mcubed82
    @mcubed82

Hey Everyone,
    check out my story in this month's Australian Property Investor!
    Hope that it gives you some tips.
    Let me know what you think

Happy Investing

Mel :-)

Profile photo of Luke TaylorLuke Taylor
    Participant
    @world-changer

Hi Mel,

well done !
    you must be pretty excited hey !!
    I read yr story and like how you didnt rush into the market but strategised first.
    Keep up the good work!

Luke Taylor | Hope Property Investing
    http://hopepropertyinvesting.com
    Email Me

Property Support,Strategist and Buyers Agent

Profile photo of Mcubed82Mcubed82
    @mcubed82

Thanks World Changer!
    Yeah! I really enjoyed doing it.

Thanks for your feedback.

All the best with your investing!

Mel

Profile photo of tuggerwaughtuggerwaugh
    Participant
    @tuggerwaugh

G'day Mel…

Yeah great story….doing well to take those risks at 25. I'm 28 with two IPs and living rent free in the NT and just looking for the
    3rd property now. I'm just about to put the rent up in both properties and I think our property manager will try and talk us down a bit, so I loved your idea of advertising the property independently. Great strategy!!! cheers
    tugger

Profile photo of vockievockie
    @vockie

Hi Mel, great work!!

At 25 you certainly are an inspiration.  I was living up in the Whitsundays (Hayman Is) back in 1996 – 2001 and the area has changed so much since then.  I flew up in 2006 for my cousins wedding and was amazed at how much more development was going on.  My brother also works co-supervising the construction of the new airport which should bring a breath of new properties to the area – http://www.whitsundayairport.com.au/  

I have since changed careers and am now focusing on paying down debt and saving for my first IP which i intend to purchase within the next year. At 30, i feel a little late in the game as i wished i had the sense to do it when i was younger like you. Hats off to you Mel. Keep up the good work and i hope you realize your goals.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.