All Topics / General Property / Steve’s Mentor Program

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Profile photo of ActTodayActToday
    Participant
    @acttoday

Having just completed the mentor program I urge you all to seriously consider taking part.  The support, advice and information is the best you will find to give you the push needed to take your investing to a profitable level.  Your workbook is filled with information that you will use for years to come and covers so many facets of property investing you will have the knowledge to see outside the square of your strategy when something great shows up.
    Judith

Profile photo of lisaslisas
    @lisas

Hi Judith

I have signed up for the next round and I am very excited about it – can't wait to get started. 
    I am happy to hear you found it so worthwhile.

Lisa

Profile photo of allmineallmine
    Participant
    @allmine

I to received the email inviting me to get involved with this, I guess I'm not the only one.
    I seem to have trouble seeing past the advertising hype and find the exact details of what my money buys, or am I not seeing the correct link for it?
    Is there exact details of what is on offer, or do you pay first, find out later? I hope this is not the case.
    Cheers

Profile photo of AdminAdmin
    Participant
    @admin

Hi Allmine,

There’s another thread on the forum where Steve has answered a number of questions about the R.E.S.U.L.T.S. Mentoring Program. You’ll find the thread at:

https://www.propertyinvesting.com/forums/community/heads-up/4324574?

Hope this helps! Please feel free to call us in the office on 03 8892 3800 if you would like more information about the Program, and one of the R.E.S.U.L.T.S. Coaches will be happy to answer your questions.

Participant
    @allmine

Cheers for that Admin
    I did find that post, I'm getting good with the search feature.

Steve says ….

The cost covers the following:

A. Direct 1-on-1 mentoring over 12 months
    B. Access to structured training including over 400 pages of written material, CDs, DVDs, Webinars etc.
    C. 5 One-day (10am to 4pm) Mini Seminars exclusive to RESULTS participants
    D. And many other benefits and privileges

Where can I find the exact details of what these inclusions are, I tend to get a bit wound up if I let my self get caught out, in other words, like to be sure exactly what my money buys.

In the above post, I feel the information provide is not exact enough, details please. Where can I find them? Such as Point "D" above, what is that, a "Tee" shirt, or 1st class trip to Dubia?
    Where exactly are these seminas?
    Not having a go here, just cautious as I feel there are to many rip offs in this kind of business.
    At this time, I am not able to make the call to the guy you mentioned, I am OS for a while with work.
    A sceptic could say that as the info is difficult to get, this could be something to be warry off, given the popularity of this website, my guess is this is not the case.
    Cheers

Profile photo of ActTodayActToday
    Participant
    @acttoday

I can see that you must be fairly new here Allmine by the number of your posts.  If you continue to log on here you will soon find that your doubts as to value for money on anything offered were entirely unfounded.
    Best to you
    Judith

Participant
    @allmine

Value for money or not, I'd just like the details of what is on offer, then I'll see the value for money or not. As I need to see how it fits me also (or me fitting the course).
    I have emailed Steve diretly via the email I received in the hope to get the answers I am after.
    So to simplify it, if I signed up to a Uni Course, I would have read through the exact course information 1st, then gone to the open day, met the staff etc, before handing out the money and/or signing contracts. Then it is up to me to make the most of it.
    Funny thing is, and the hint I am dropping is, I would have thought given that I am not the 1st to ask this question, there would be a link in the online shop section or somewhere else with these answers.
    New to the board, well yes, new member, but have been reading through entires for some time now looking for infomation and or oppinoins on different things of interest.
    I have found many worth while points of view for different topics and also useful web sites to.

Profile photo of AdminAdmin
    Participant
    @admin

Hi Allmine,

Steve recently invited anyone interested in the R.E.S.U.L.T.S. Mentoring Program to register their interest via a web-link in one of his emails. This same link was available on the PropertyInvesting.com home page up until the end of last week, when the registration of interest list was closed off.

Those who registered their interest were provided with access to the full details of the Program, and have been given an opportunity (with no obligation) to purchase a place in the Program before the general public, at a substantial discount.

If you didn’t register your interest at the time, please call the office on (03) 8892 3800 and we will be more than happy to send you more details and answer any questions you have about the Program.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.