All Topics / Heads Up! / Hope to see you at the next WA property group get together! (WAIP)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Profile photo of krskrs
    @krs

Hello Everyone,

Details for our next meeting are as follows;

Date:  Wednesday 30th April, 2008

Registration and Networking from 6:30pm for a 7:00pm sharp start

Networking afterwards

Venue:  Onedex Training Centre, 44 Goodwood Parade, Burswood

Cost:  Parking is FREE but there will be a $10 charge per head for room hire/electronics.

APRIL PRESENTER

Don’t miss this one!!  We are very privileged to have Brendan Kelly – Master Property Mentoring Coach from Property Investing.com in Melbourne via the web to talk to us about Motivation, motivation and more motivation!  Brendan’s expertise is in helping people understand why they are investing, what purpose their investing is to them and making you accountable for your own goals and dreams!  And no it is not pre-recorded – it is Brendan e-live talking straight to WAIP!  This is going to be an event not to be missed!

Also I can’t wait to hear about Judith’s REAL DEAL!  Judith will deliver to us her fantastic Toodyay deal – this will blow your mind!!!!!! – I am so impressed and cannot wait to hear what Judith has been up to!

Don’t forget the INFO board as well for any media tips/articles you have seen over the month and would like to share with the group – these will also be a great help for the Newsletter.

FUTURE MONTHLY MEETING DATES

Keep your diaries free for upcoming meetings for 2008.

Wednesday 30th April – Brendan Kelly – head mentoring coach from PropertyInvesting.com in Melbourne

Wednesday 28th May – Stuart from Vision Surveys will talk to us all about subdivision, R codes and tricks of the trade when it comes to getting your property subdivided

Wednesday 25th June – TBA

Wednesday 30th July – TBA

AND YES THE NEWSLETTER IS NEARLY HEREIf anyone would like to contribute to the WAIP newsletter please let me know by dropping me a line or contacting me on 0400148641.

It would be greatly appreciated if you could RSVP to the meeting so that we can get rough numbers.

Have a wonderful day and happy investing!

Kelly and Jenny

Please email [email protected] if you would like more info or like to attend – everyone welcome!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.