All Topics / General Property / Looking to invest in Alberta Property!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of wilson_flaggwilson_flagg
    @wilson_flagg

I'm in a bit of a pickle and would appreciate any advice you can provide. What are the risks in investing in Alberta area? I want to invest in some good property there but I am not sure how to go about it. I have seen the ads of many real estate investment experts on that particular area but as I am new to the area I would like to have advices from you people to help me get a better choice.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!!!

Profile photo of AdminAdmin
    Participant
    @admin

Hi,

I suggest you check out:

http://www.Albertarein.com

Don Campbell is an expert in Alberta R/E.

Profile photo of robert_657robert_657
    @robert_657

I think that you are going right. The factors that translate into Alberta being the No. 1 region in Canada for investing in real estate are that Alberta includes high energy prices, rapid population growth, low unemployment, an abundance of jobs, improved infrastructure and affordable housing costs. When it comes to investing in real estate Alberta, I think Edmonton, Grand Prairie, and Calgary, with Red Deer, Sturgeon County, and Strathcona County hold a good place. For your Alberta Property Investment issues I think that you can go to people that offer joint venture services as well as advices on various property issues.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.