All Topics / Help Needed! / Books or Real Estate?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Profile photo of sweetssweets
    @sweets

Hi Guys,

I am in a bit of a dilemma. I want to learn more about property and investing. I owned and now sold one investment property in the UK and have savings ready to start investing. I was thinking of getting into the Real Estate Industry to get a better insight. I am currently living in Perth but will be moving to California in 6 months. Will I learn anything substantial in this time frame or should I be looking at sticking to the books until then? Thanks

Profile photo of rd1982rd1982
    @rd1982

Gday Matt,

its a personal choice obviously, but i would be looking at doing a investing course, some form of eductaion relating to investing rather than be a real estate agent if thats what you were getting at?? There are some really good educational courses on property investing around by some very succesful guys!

Profile photo of sweetssweets
    @sweets

Hi Rd,

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I'll see what's around, I doubt TAFE will be the way to go. Any ideas for where to find places that run investing courses?
    Many thanks again.
    Matt

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic. If you don't have an account, you can register here.